ADVERTISEMENT

Strongest Endorsement Yet

Oh I hope Larry is on board to help us cheat undetected

bob knight was a stickler for rules? Oh you mean the NCAA rule book. Cuz if he wasn’t bob knight that dude woulda been in jail for assault. Which is deff against the rules Just to be clear I don’t gaf but this image some of you have of knight as a saint is joke
Fastest I have ever put someone on ignore. Bye bye.

Is this place Arkham or do all the crazies who break out of Arkham wind up here.

Count me in with the weak. I don't have the tolerance for your nonsense, and I can tolerate a fair number of fools on this board. You're like a dripping faucet so all I can do is turn off the water at the shut-off valve.

Old people usually are weak

dfa.jpg
Where in the rule book does it say you can't use violence when violence is needed? lol

So Mike Roberts has an assistant position?
Wondered the same, but later he made a comment about rounding out his staff or something. Wondering is Roberts may be getting another position... Would like to keep him on staff in some manner as long as it helps the team.

Reactions: BHAII
So you're including me in that? Welcome to call me out, but you'll back it or shut it unless you're just another garden-variety Bozo.

And what does that make you? Objective? You've had an axe to grind from your very first post. Just because everybody here doesn't wear their frustration with the Program on their sleeve or say snotty things about the Coaches, Players and Admin doesn't make you special.

Not acting like a prick and having a discussion aren't mutually exclusive either, but a whiner with attitude is still a whiner. Rave on. Or not.
Put that fool on ignore. All he does is troll

Count me in with the weak. I don't have the tolerance for your nonsense, and I can tolerate a fair number of fools on this board. You're like a dripping faucet so all I can do is turn off the water at the shut-off valve.
That dude was added to ignore on many a list...

Back to the subject at hand: surprised the level of detail that LB knows about our roster and program... names of the players and that Franklin is still in the portal, the kid from Cincy... Mike Roberts. Dude is tied in. I don't think I want an 80 year old on our bench, but it is a very interesting mentorship for sure.

Reactions: 76-1 and .Gerdis
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT