ADVERTISEMENT

Strategy to Win

swman

Senior
Gold Member
Sep 14, 2002
Orange Jesus has a new plan to get votes. He’s better looking than Harris. It just doesn’t get any better than his rallies. Can’t wait until the next show. 😂😂😂

• Love
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Orange Jesus has a new plan to get votes. He’s better looking than Harris. It just doesn’t get any better than his rallies. Can’t wait until the next show. 😂😂😂
Trump has always been pathologically narcissistic and morally bankrupt, but he didn't become such an enormous asshole and public embarrassment until later in life. If you watch an interview from 25+ years ago, he comes across as generally pleasant, well-spoken, clever, often genuinely funny, charming and even charismatic. Now he's an angry, maladjusted, inarticulate, low-energy old fool.

I assume you have the same advice for anyone that supports Trump
No point in even responding to the "TDS" nonsense. It's such a lazy-ass, moronic characterization for people who are unable to substantively respond to criticism of the unimaginable buffoon. These guys apparently think Trump's become irrelevant while quietly enjoying his retirement.

No point in even responding to the "TDS" nonsense. It's such a lazy-ass, moronic characterization for people who are unable to substantively respond to criticism of the unimaginable buffoon. These guys apparently think Trump's become irrelevant while quietly enjoying his retirement.
This is spot on.

And for what it's worth, there are some prominent voices on the right who are calling - or maybe begging - Trump to stay on message, make a point and stop rambling and he simply can't do it. Personal insults, ad hominem attacks and whatever he thinks make him sound smart are baked into the Trump equation and have been for at least as long as he's been in politics.

This is good advice from Megyn Kelly and Bill O'Reilly (just threw up in my mouth a bit), but it'll go ignored by Trump and the hard core MAGA folks. I wouldn't be surprised if either of these people get death threats over what they say in the clips below:

Reactions: Bowlmania
He’s soooooooo Fing stupid. And he doesn’t learn that this shit is what will be the headline and takeaway from his speech. Moron
I obviously have no proof, but he really behaves like a man that doesn't really care if he wins. I think in his world, as long as he is getting regular press (good or bad) then he's happy. He can make a living off the elections being stolen until his last breath.

Now that his legal cases are less precarious, he really is neutral on actually taking office. So much easier to just stay in Florida.

He’s soooooooo Fing stupid. And he doesn’t learn that this shit is what will be the headline and takeaway from his speech. Moron

If he just stuck to hammering home the key failings of this administration and Kamala's stupid economic proposals and equity obsession, he'd already have it locked up. But, he can't help himself.

I obviously have no proof, but he really behaves like a man that doesn't really care if he wins. I think in his world, as long as he is getting regular press (good or bad) then he's happy. He can make a living off the elections being stolen until his last breath.

Now that his legal cases are less precarious, he really is neutral on actually taking office. So much easier to just stay in Florida.

Trump would be dumb to think he is out of the woods on his legal cases. Documents case is being appealed (unless I missed something) and NY case is still on track to be done prior to election. Not sure what is happening with his election interference case. Probably figuring out how to work around the immunity ruling.

Reactions: Ohio Guy
Trump would be dumb to think he is out of the woods on his legal cases. Documents case is being appealed (unless I missed something) and NY case is still on track to be done prior to election. Not sure what is happening with his election interference case. Probably figuring out how to work around the immunity ruling.
If he loses, I hope he’s too tied up with legal issues to rant and rave about the election being stolen. As mentioned in this thread previously, if he doesn’t win in November, I think complaining about stolen elections will be his play for the rest of his life.

Last edited:
Reactions: IU_Hickory
Trump has always been pathologically narcissistic and morally bankrupt, but he didn't become such an enormous asshole and public embarrassment until later in life. If you watch an interview from 25+ years ago, he comes across as generally pleasant, well-spoken, clever, often genuinely funny, charming and even charismatic. Now he's an angry, maladjusted, inarticulate, low-energy old fool.
but he is an ace on the links

club champion even

I disagree. I think he desperately wants to win but just isn't as effective on the campaign trail anymore because the act is old and tired and he's old and tired. He's still very much in legal jeopardy. The DC case will survive in some form, and so will the Georgia prosecution. And who knows if that's it. Hell, a grand jury in Arizona recently wanted to indict him. Trump doesn't want any more convictions and the presidency is the shield he craves. And bonus points for winning - - - he'll get two more Supreme Court picks for a total of five (5) Trump appointees. Friends in high places!

I think complaining about stolen elections will be his play for the rest of his life.
Yes, which will further cement his legacy as the first US president to seriously undermine and damage an essential pillar for a functioning representative democracy - - - our election systems.

If he just stuck to hammering home the key failings of this administration and Kamala's stupid economic proposals and equity obsession, he'd already have it locked up. But, he can't help himself.
Very true because Harris is talking about price controls which will totally wreck us as a nation economically.

Very true because Harris is talking about price controls which will totally wreck us as a nation economically.
Scared Horror GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Reactions: T.M.P.
Yes, which will further cement his legacy as the first US president to seriously undermine and damage an essential pillar for a functioning representative democracy - - - our election systems.
This is obvious to most of us, but he really doesn't care about that. I think he's found his niche and is going to draw blood from that stone for as long as he can. He'll keep doing his sad little rallies and get a middling amount of sad little MAGA cultists to show up.

He's a complete dumbass. He's out there sharing AI generated memes about Taylor Swift endorsing him.

I know he was trying to be funny - I think he's recently stated that he's pretty sure Taylor Swift doesn't like him - but I think this is going to backfire on him spectacularly. She and/or her representation is going to have to release a statement clarifying that she isn't endorsing him now and regardless of how you feel about her, that'll carry some weight.

I hope her statement is a pointed and as on the nose as this tweet before the 2020 election:

Please get some help.
He’s going to make that his campaign slogan. It’s a sure winner. 😂😂. I don’t need any help to ridicule Orange Jesus. He’s a one man train wreck that provides plenty of material for the demented to vote for. Go Donny go. We need more rallies.

I was at the grocery store yesterday, and I actually had to start making choices about what I didn't really need because the prices were so high, I mean, I could still afford them, but I didn't want to. Just outrageous. $8 for a cold brew coffee? I'll make my own, thank you. Stopped at the bakery, and the cakes I already thought were overpriced at $18 last month are suddenly $20. No thanks. Eggs, oil, betty crocker cake mix, good enough for me.

Anyway, I'm still going to vote for Harris, but my point is, for a Republican candidate to lose the election this year requires campaign incompetence bordering on criminal.

Scared Horror GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Yep stock market at all time high, 18 million jobs created, infrastructure bill passed, no one in this administration charged or convicted of a crime, deficit going down as opposed to up under Agent Orange. But wait, Orange Jesus did pass a huge tax cut for the Uber wealthy.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
She's trying hard to keep him in the race. But he doesn't seem to want her help. She's proposed a couple platform issues, that Trump should be hammering on right now. He 100% WOULD be gaining back ground if he did so. Nope... he's so awful.

No sh!t! He has a good 2-3 hours of material to discuss about the Harris Biden admin and how horrible it has been and how much worse it will get. Just talk about that and about the policies that worked from his previous admin. It's a simple formula - for a normal person.

Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls
I was at the grocery store yesterday, and I actually had to start making choices about what I didn't really need because the prices were so high, I mean, I could still afford them, but I didn't want to. Just outrageous. $8 for a cold brew coffee? I'll make my own, thank you. Stopped at the bakery, and the cakes I already thought were overpriced at $18 last month are suddenly $20. No thanks. Eggs, oil, betty crocker cake mix, good enough for me.

Anyway, I'm still going to vote for Harris, but my point is, for a Republican candidate to lose the election this year requires campaign incompetence bordering on criminal.
Watch and see. He’ll fire someone at the top of the campaign staff and bring back ole alternative facts herself, Kellyane to run the campaign. The problem isn’t with the staff. It’s with the candidate and his ranting. The Harris team needs to keep mocking him and triggering him. He can’t keep himself from going down the rabbit hole when baited. People are just tired of the insults and hate of America. As I recall the country would be destroyed if Biden was elected. Now it’s Harris will destroy the country.

No sh!t! He has a good 2-3 hours of material to discuss about the Harris Biden admin and how horrible it has been and how much worse it will get. Just talk about that and about the policies that worked from his previous admin. It's a simple formula - for a normal person.
Trump is a moron. Brain rot dumbass

His 20 point plan is such an easy "playbook" to follow. He could even riff and talk shit within the confines of those 20 items. But if he largely stuck to that plan, and even referred followers to it in every speech, rally, townhall, debate...he'd win in November.

He might still win. As Harris is unveiling platform items, she's reminding everyone why she's labeled as progressive as she is. And like Trump outside MAGA, the platform stances Harris is taking aren't going to be popular outside the most progressive parts of the Dems tent.

They're both crap candidates. Trump is just trying, really hard, to be worse than Harris right now.

Watch and see. He’ll fire someone at the top of the campaign staff and bring back ole alternative facts herself, Kellyane to run the campaign. The problem isn’t with the staff. It’s with the candidate and his ranting. The Harris team needs to keep mocking him and triggering him. He can’t keep himself from going down the rabbit hole when baited. People are just tired of the insults and hate of America. As I recall the country would be destroyed if Biden was elected. Now it’s Harris will destroy the country.
Harris is a god awful candidate with dogshit progressive ideas. Wake up dumbass

And what policies from his administration worked. Oh wait I know. He claimed it was infrastructure week a half a dozen times and passed nothing. Oh yeah he got that huge tax cut for the ultra wealthy. Did zero for the middle class working people of which he could give a s**t about. Con man who has obviously successfully conned you.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
His 20 point plan is such an easy "playbook" to follow. He could even riff and talk shit within the confines of those 20 items. But if he largely stuck to that plan, and even referred followers to it in every speech, rally, townhall, debate...he'd win in November.

He might still win. As Harris is unveiling platform items, she's reminding everyone why she's labeled as progressive as she is. And like Trump outside MAGA, the platform stances Harris is taking aren't going to be popular outside the most progressive parts of the Dems tent.

They're both crap candidates. Trump is just trying, really hard, to be worse than Harris right now.
Trump panders to that vapid swath of the party that gets off on it as they’re dumb enough to think he’s really giving it to them when all he’s really doing is torpedoing himself

Reactions: BadWakeboarder
This is spot on.

And for what it's worth, there are some prominent voices on the right who are calling - or maybe begging - Trump to stay on message, make a point and stop rambling and he simply can't do it. Personal insults, ad hominem attacks and whatever he thinks make him sound smart are baked into the Trump equation and have been for at least as long as he's been in politics.

This is good advice from Megyn Kelly and Bill O'Reilly (just threw up in my mouth a bit), but it'll go ignored by Trump and the hard core MAGA folks. I wouldn't be surprised if either of these people get death threats over what they say in the clips below:

Have to disagree a bit with your post. There is nothing he can say that will make him sound smart. But he can lie like no one we’ve ever seen in the political arena.

And what policies from his administration worked. Oh wait I know. He claimed it was infrastructure week a half a dozen times and passed nothing. Oh yeah he got that huge tax cut for the ultra wealthy. Did zero for the middle class working people of which he could give a s**t about. Con man who has obviously successfully conned you.
Let’s see how about not reversing title 42, border funding, asylum agreements, remain in Mexico, attacking energy companies, staying bills from mortgage payments to rent to student loans while giving out stim checks, extending unemployment, converting tax credits to monthly checks all while having trannies with their titties out on the White House lawn dumb shit. Goat a lawyer is now being picky at the grocery store bc of the progressive dumpster fire. Imagine poor people. 🤡

Go sit at the kid’s table with your agent orange stupid crap

Have to disagree a bit with your post. There is nothing he can say that will make him sound smart. But he can lie like no one we’ve ever seen in the political arena.
Oh I totally agree - I think 'what he thinks sounds smart' and 'what actually is smart' are mostly two wildly different things.

Reactions: swman and UncleMark
Since you never answered my question about how a pastor dan support Trump’s indiscretions, I’ll ask a different question. Did you contribute to his bank account by buying a Trump endorsed God Bless America Bible? I hope you spent a full K and got the signed version

Since you never answered my question about how a pastor dan support Trump’s indiscretions, I’ll ask a different question. Did you contribute to his bank account by buying a Trump endorsed God Bless America Bible? I hope you spent a full K and got the signed version
I thought I did but perhaps it was someone else asking a similar question. I did not buy a bible or contribute to a campaign. As far as Trump's cheating on his first wife and now we believe he cheated on his third wife I do not agree with that kind of behavior. There were people who pointed out that Biden's current wife was the nanny for his children while he was married to his first wife. It seems that Biden cheated on his wife. So how do you decide on who to vote for? Now we have Harris who was having an affair with Willie Brown who was married and someone said she also had an affair with Montel Williams who was married. So how do you decide on who to vote for? You just go to policy and what is good for the country. But that doesn't mean you or I would be pro adultery right?

Reactions: WhyisIUBBcursed
I thought I did but perhaps it was someone else asking a similar question. I did not buy a bible or contribute to a campaign. As far as Trump's cheating on his first wife and now we believe he cheated on his third wife I do not agree with that kind of behavior. There were people who pointed out that Biden's current wife was the nanny for his children while he was married to his first wife. It seems that Biden cheated on his wife. So how do you decide on who to vote for? Now we have Harris who was having an affair with Willie Brown who was married and someone said she also had an affair with Montel Williams who was married. So how do you decide on who to vote for? You just go to policy and what is good for the country. But that doesn't mean you or I would be pro adultery right?
This I 100% agree with. All politicians are for the most part covered in grime. I don’t like how Trump has exploited Christianity for votes and how he is seen as almost a Christ like figure amongst a large portion of the evangelical MAGA crowd. I think it’s disgusting

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT