ADVERTISEMENT

Still working on getting better

OrlandoHoosier

Benchwarmer
Dec 19, 2004
New Albany
I find it amazing that on the Front Page, the players are still talking about improving. They are 33 games into the season and I don't understand comments like this. You would think by now they would realize that as long as they aren't held accountable for anything, improving at this point is a pipe dream, especially with the continued bad coaching by the Crean Clown. They sound like he has coached them what to say when someone asks them certain questions. He reminds me of a control freak so that really wouldn't surprise me at all.

I always cheer for the players and IU but something in the back of my mind hopes for a GT blow out to put the final nail in the coffin.

I find it amazing that on the Front Page, the players are still talking about improving. They are 33 games into the season and I don't understand comments like this. You would think by now they would realize that as long as they aren't held accountable for anything, improving at this point is a pipe dream, especially with the continued bad coaching by the Crean Clown. They sound like he has coached them what to say when someone asks them certain questions. He reminds me of a control freak so that really wouldn't surprise me at all.

I always cheer for the players and IU but something in the back of my mind hopes for a GT blow out to put the final nail in the coffin.
Players should always be striving to get better. Hell, even NBA players are always striving to get better. I love it when our players do the same.

Reactions: Fro and echs86

As long as FG is the AD we are stuck with our HC TC.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT