ADVERTISEMENT

Still TBA for game at MSU.

I was reading some comments on Facebook from fans about this game.
Someone mentioned it will be a tough game and others were laughing at the notion.
I know I’m not talking about the posters on here but a lot of new fans that have decided to join this ride have it in their heads that we have turned into Ohio State overnight.
Another said we own the Big Ten now 🤦‍♂️ I’ve been going to games for over 50 years and I’m enjoying the hell out of this but let’s not get too carried away with the crazy talk.
Again,I know I’m not talking about y’all on here,we have a good bunch of posters on here.
We have been through a lot of lean years,I think something big is in the works this year and beyond.

Someone mentioned it will be a tough game and others were laughing at the notion.
I know I’m not talking about the posters on here but a lot of new fans that have decided to join this ride have it in their heads that we have turned into Ohio State overnight.
Another said we own the Big Ten now 🤦‍♂️ I’ve been going to games for over 50 years and I’m enjoying the hell out of this but let’s not get too carried away with the crazy talk.
Again,I know I’m not talking about y’all on here,we have a good bunch of posters on here.
We have been through a lot of lean years,I think something big is in the works this year and beyond.
Agree with you whole heartedly, 50+ year fan here. Went to Pasadena, getting tickets for Sparty and never miss a home game. But I've seen this movie before. Washington is the biggest game of the year this week. One game at a time, take no one for granted (even purdue) and shock the world. Go Hoosiers!

Along the same lines, I've banned Jr. from participating in the "Hoosier Daddy" chants the students do.*

I told him that first, it's not especially classy. Second, this isn't basketball and antagonizing people in a game where it's not terribly hard to injure an opponent on purpose with a cheap shot is poking the bear. Third, and most importantly, we've not been nearly good enough for nearly long enough to be dicks about winning.

*asterisk because he often ditches me to join the student section. So I can't vouch for what he does when he's in there. I'm pretty sure he's joined a frat by now. Precocious 10 year-old.

Along the same lines, I've banned Jr. from participating in the "Hoosier Daddy" chants the students do.*

I told him that first, it's not especially classy. Second, this isn't basketball and antagonizing people in a game where it's not terribly hard to injure an opponent on purpose with a cheap shot is poking the bear. Third, and most importantly, we've not been nearly good enough for nearly long enough to be dicks about winning.

*asterisk because he often ditches me to join the student section. So I can't vouch for what he does when he's in there. I'm pretty sure he's joined a frat by now. Precocious 10 year-old.
Haha kids these days😉

Reactions: 76-1 and red hornet
They need to go into every game confident that they can win , and also afraid that they could lose. That way you don’t take any game for granted .

Reactions: 76-1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT