ADVERTISEMENT

Stevie Scott is approaching 1,000 yds

HermanB

Senior
Dec 9, 2003
Looks like Stevie is on his way to 1,000 yards-not bad for a true Freshman. A real bright spot so far this year! Go Hoosiers!

Reactions: ESalum86
A compliment to a squad I have maligned all season...the offensive line. Stevie got a lot after contact but there have been holes for him...maybe not always when we need them most...but you don't get to 1000yds without a lot of line help. Let\s get the rest of the way. Kudos to all for their work...we just need more of it...imo.

Throw in Sampson James and Mike Penix, and I think you'll see a line that figures out how to block a lot better with that kind of playmaking talent around them. Frustrating year, but keep the eye on the long ball and this season is not over. MD & Bucket wins and many would be fired up.

Looks like Stevie is on his way to 1,000 yards-not bad for a true Freshman. A real bright spot so far this year! Go Hoosiers!

One of the bright spots this year. It’s been fun watching him run. I think he will play at the next level.

I am thankful Scott is here and happy for him. Not gonna lie, though; Ronnie Walker, Jr. completely intrigues me.

To me, Scott is a slow Jordan Howard. Strong and punishing but he is not gonna outrun anyone.

Walker looks like he may have some Tevin Coleman in him. To me he feels like a threat with each touch.

Damn, the combo could be wicked!

I am thankful Scott is here and happy for him. Not gonna lie, though; Ronnie Walker, Jr. completely intrigues me.

To me, Scott is a slow Jordan Howard. Strong and punishing but he is not gonna outrun anyone.

Walker looks like he may have some Tevin Coleman in him. To me he feels like a threat with each touch.

Its like he's lost a step though. At the beginning of the year he looked like he had a burst when he broke past the LOS. Lately he seems to have slowed quite a bit. It was really evident in the Minny game.

The Morgan Ellison thing just sucks! That was a guy I was really looking forward to seeing this year.

Next year though we get Gest back, Walker, Pechac, and Nelson. PLUS Sampson James rolls in! Great group right there.

Reactions: ESalum86

I agree. I’d sure like to see more of Walker. He seems to be in the doghouse after that fumble in the PSU game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT