ADVERTISEMENT

Steele's WR unit rankings

76-1

Hall of Famer
Mar 22, 2017
Indiana

Maybe this will light a fire under our guys...

If our WR's play anywhere near their actual talent level as a group this Fall I believe they'll make a statement on the field that will force everyone to recognize them as one of the top units...

With only three B1G groups in the top 25, there will a lot of groups motivated to show out this year. I hope IU's is one of the top groups by the end of the season. It looks like we will have a running good enough to make the passing game easier to execute.

Reactions: red hornet and 76-1
With only three B1G groups in the top 25, there will a lot of groups motivated to show out this year. I hope IU's is one of the top groups by the end of the season. It looks like we will have a running good enough to make the passing game easier to execute.
Right, not only will the WR's excel, the trenches on both sides of the ball will be aggressive & strong.

Reactions: vesuvius13 and 76-1
The next article ranks IU’s DL at 24 … may they over acheive as well. Last year’s game tape must have graded high for the incoming transfers.

I think IU had too many new WR faces and a new QB, combined with inconsistent play among returning WRs to get a preseason top 25 ranking.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT