ADVERTISEMENT

Stanford Law School disgrace

I agree. While the behavior of the audience by and large was very rude, what advice do we give people who feel their rights are under attack? This is a judge who cut his teeth attacking LGBTQ rights. His stance on these issues no doubt is a positive to many on the right.

Unrelated to this specific event, we have derided NFL stars for boycotting or kneeling during the anthem. We very obviously oppose rioting and looting.

What advice do you give a young transgender or gay person who feel their way of life is under attack?
Vote?

I can't see it. Firefox is blocking it. I don't think I'gve ever seen this before.

Firefox Can’t Open This Page​
To protect your security, imgur.com will not allow Firefox to display the page if another site has embedded it. To see this page, you need to open it in a new window.​

Opening in a new window says Album Does Not Exist.

That girl has crazy eyes.

Looks like one of those “best sex of your life but she will end up breaking every window in your car when it’s over” type girls.
images

Reactions: Hoopsdoc1978
I can't see it. Firefox is blocking it. I don't think I'gve ever seen this before.

Firefox Can’t Open This Page​
To protect your security, imgur.com will not allow Firefox to display the page if another site has embedded it. To see this page, you need to open it in a new window.​

Opening in a new window says Album Does Not Exist.
I deleted the picture on imgur. I only intended it to be temporary.

This is appalling. Stanford invited a 5th Circuit Federal Appellate judge to speak at their school. Here is part of what transpired:

And here is a written description of the event that highlights some of the deep problems with SLS and what happened here:

Here is David Lat's coverage:

Dean fixed it.

Dean wrote a letter saying that behavior is unacceptable. Goofball DEI lady is on leave. Shouting down other views via intolerance doesn’t make for much of a lawyer. Blah blah blah
Oh, well, “unacceptable.” Ouch. That will really leave a mark.

That’s like Pete sending a harsh letter.

Or, Andy sending Opie to bed without his supper and bringing up a plate 30 minutes later.

Fire the crazy woman. HR departments and their personnel suck. DEI departments and their personnel, the HR department’s mutated offspring, suck more.

Wish I could remember the article I read recently that included the stat that some university had 17 History professors and about three times as many DEI administrators. University of Michigan has over 100 DEI admins and OSU has 80-some. Just another area where OSU will have to catch up to the Wolverines.

Oh, well, “unacceptable.” Ouch. That will really leave a mark.

That’s like Pete sending a harsh letter.

Or, Andy sending Opie to bed without his supper and bringing up a plate 30 minutes later.

Fire the crazy woman. HR departments and their personnel suck. DEI departments and their personnel, the HR department’s mutated offspring, suck more.

Wish I could remember the article I read recently that included the stat that some university had 17 History professors and about three times as many DEI administrators. University of Michigan has over 100 DEI admins and OSU has 80-some. Just another area where OSU will have to catch up to the Wolverines.
They’ll be in for a rude awakening when they roll into state court and the judge they drew is a retired cop who went to a 4th tier law school at night

• Love
Reactions: anon_6hv78pr714xta
Dean wrote a letter saying that behavior is unacceptable. Goofball DEI lady is on leave. Shouting down other views via intolerance doesn’t make for much of a lawyer. Blah blah blah
You really think this fixed it? My bet is she returns after being "on leave" (with pay perhaps?) and the whole thing goes away.

You really think this fixed it? My bet is she returns after being "on leave" (with pay perhaps?) and the whole thing goes away.
Nah. I guarantee fed judges think a bit differently about Stanford Law now.

from what i read on the judge, he sounds like a real POS, for whom the country is worse off because he's a judge.

being nice to conservatives has never worked, and will never work.

while i think things can go too far with the woke mob, in this case i have no problem with the students letting him have it.

on the bench, he is immune from real criticism, so good that he knows first hand how others feel about some of the sht he has defended, and no doubt will impose on others in the future.

personal freedom from massive govt anti personal rights conservatives is one of the major battles facing the US citizenry.

when one gets a chance to let an anti freedom anti personal rights judge get an earful, which isn't often, don't pass on the chance.

it's not like the students don't know where he's coming from on his opinions.

they know exactly where he's coming from already.

good for the students.

from what i read on the judge, he sounds like a real POS, for whom the country is worse off because he's a judge.

being nice to conservatives has never worked, and will never work.

while i think things can go too far with the woke mob, in this case i have no problem with the students letting him have it.

on the bench, he is immune from real criticism, so good that he knows first hand how others feel about some of the sht he has defended, and no doubt will impose on others in the future.

personal freedom from massive govt anti personal rights conservatives is one of the major battles facing the US citizenry.

when one gets a chance to let an anti freedom anti personal rights judge get an earful, which isn't often, don't pass on the chance.

it's not like the students don't know where he's coming from on his opinions.

they know exactly where he's coming from already.

good for the students.
Did you get that from the Red Guards?

and the students should write a letter to the Federalist Society who put the judge on the bench and invited him to come spew bs propaganda to the students, to go F themselves.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT