ADVERTISEMENT

Sounds like its Taylor to ND

From Football Scoop

Notre Dame:
Former Carolina Panthers receivers coach Lance Taylor is expected to join Notre Dame’s staff as running backs coach Pete Thamel tweets. Taylor previously coached running backs at Stanford before heading to the league to coach.
Good for him. And us.

Hart's day will come, and he's probably destined for something bigger than RB coach. In the meantime, he's got some real talent to work with at IU. He can keep doing good things for us, further growing his reputation and value.

I think it’s important to have some NFL experience on the staff, to help set expectations for guys who might go on to play on Sundays. Hope Hart sticks around.

Reactions: vesuvius13
Yup, If he kills it here someone will come calling

I'm truly never against new, great opportunities to move up in life for anyone. Based on track record, I do believe DeBoer is going to do well at IU, which will (should at least) mean more W's and bowling, and he's a future D1 HC in the making.

That said, given Hart is a rising star, it would be great if DeBoer could basically work with all three (maybe not Hiller?) Offensive coaches, Hart/QB/Heard to help mentor them to the point IU could promote from within if he leaves for continuity and new opportunities to rise internally.

Reactions: vesuvius13
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT