ADVERTISEMENT

Sounds Like Chris Mack May Be On His Way Out...

Can someone remind me of Mack had any NCAA issues or just strictly under performing? Thanks
6 game suspension to start this year for some second level stuff like impermissible staff at practice.

All the stuff that came to light when the FBI got involved in the Gaudio extortion case.

Reactions: Radio Zero
Because BB will always be second fiddle to FB at Auburn. The Auburn fans have probably barely noticed they are #1 right now.
Pearl has hyped the bball program at Auburn similar to his success at UT.
He's no dummy. His stature as Auburn bball coach is a good fit given his history.

What were the issues more shady recruiting stuff?
Who the heck knows. Google Chris Mack suspension and you will see. He decided to fire an assistant there and then the assistant threatened to blackmail the university with recruiting violations. Chris Mack notified UL and then they covered their ass and suspended Mack for 6 games. A big mess if you ask me. Overall coaching record was not bad for Mack, a hell of a lot better than Archie. Archie goes 0-4 on making NCAA record at IU, gets fired, everyone up in arms. Mack, has a respectable record, gets railroaded by his assistant and everybody is applauding wondering what took so long. No recruiting violations that I have seen

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT