ADVERTISEMENT

Sometimes a butt whipping is a good thing.

They played poorly against the Junior All-Stars as well. Not much fight in them.

They'd better get their heads on straight quickly. And if they want to play for IU they'd better keep them on straight.

The good news is it’s a completely meaningless All-Star game as if there was any other kind.

Reactions: justjames
And because they lost, UK fans are convinced that the IU recruits were the root of It, that they are terrible, and IU will continue to suck. Lol.

"A team full of mid major and community college recruits just beat that trio by playing a zone all game because none of them can shoot and the coach forced all the minutes to them because of a crowd filled with IU fans."

Brilliant Analysis from our favorite Gold and Black step brothers. Have they even looked at the percentages?

Yep, even though all three players were recruited and offered scholarships by Purdue, they now suck because they are going to IU. Typical PUke logic.

Last edited:
Reactions: 76-1
Anderson is really average
Why are you so negative on Anderson? You don't watch the game and just spit crap. He was Indiana's best player against the Juniors. He has a bad shooting night last night, but he and Phinisee both played hard. Wasn't sure what to make of Romeo but he is on a shooting slump. You assume it's all Anderson's fault...it's not

Shut the **** up Irish idiot.

You are beyond annoying and idiotic. Notre Dame will always suck so just give it the **** up and go away.

Don't be mean to Notre Dame fans.

We have more in common with them than you would think.

1A. We're both historic schools trying to recapture greatness

1B. We share a state

1C. We're both not Purdue thank god.

Reactions: IUgradman
Don't be mean to Notre Dame fans.

We have more in common with them than you would think.

1A. We're both historic schools trying to recapture greatness

1B. We share a state

1C. We're both not Purdue thank god.

Smitty sucks.

I live in the south bend area. It's awful. Notre Dame fans are nearly as bad as Ohio state fans.

I suck because I think one of Iu’s recruit is average? Ok

No. You suck because you're a Notre Dame fan, and Notre Dame fans suck. You suck because everything that you say is negative towards IU and your constant agenda is tiresome and pathetic.

I don't like you.

No. You suck because you're a Notre Dame fan, and Notre Dame fans suck. You suck because everything that you say is negative towards IU and your constant agenda is tiresome and pathetic.

I don't like you.
Haha wow dude ok.

I grew up Irish Catholic in the Chicago area. Needless to say I spent many a Saturday in Notre Dame Stadium.

They're fans are just like you and me I promise you.

My grandfather had season tickets to Notre Dame. I went to games every year growing up. Then I moved close to here. And it became impossible to like Notre Dame.

My grandfather had season tickets to Notre Dame. I went to games every year growing up. Then I moved close to here. And it became impossible to like Notre Dame.

If ND ever came into Memorial Stadium, I would try to burn their bus on the way in.

I'm a a more passionate Hoosier fan than you are.

Don't get mistaken.

I suck because I think one of Iu’s recruit is average? Ok
Last year you got on me for not thinking we needed Forrester (which I completely take back) and said something along the lines of me not liking Archie before he even coached a game. Now you're saying Anderson is average before he's even gotten a minute at IU. I don't think an average player goes for 30 something and 8/9 on threes (yes he did that, and only played half the game)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT