ADVERTISEMENT

Somebody Explain Jennifer Lawrence to Me

MyTeamIsOnTheFloor

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 5, 2001
Duckburg
I get nothing

I'd have a beer with her, but I wouldn't hit on that.

Normally, Hollywood starlets fall into my "YEAH!" category.

But she leaves me with a "hand me that baloney" feeling.

did you SEE the pics I added to the Shack?

c'mon... that body is bangin and she's got a playful personality

She's got that girl-next-door/tomboy vibe

Some see her as more authentic because she likes to curse and joke.

Really, it's just another cultivated image like any other. She's savvy when she plays the media, and is honestly an okay actress.

She's young, accessible to the media, and doesn't come off as "untouchable" or "fake" like some of the other stars do. Again, that's an image thing, and not reality.

I've asked the same question because Louisvillians seem to adore her. That's the best I can come up with. I don't really get it either, but I also don't follow the personal life of artists that I don't particularly value.

^^^VIOLATION!!!^^^^

How can I determine if your position holds water or not, without pics? Preferably in a 2 piece?

You live in the 'ville?

Didn't know that. Not a big "J-Lo" fan either...don't dislike her but don't understand the hype either. My apathy for her matches my apathy for IU basketball.

She falls in that Anna Kendrick range of hotness for me...varies.

Grew up there, but have lived in Connecticut for a few years now.

I'm still pretty connected with the area. My family's mostly there (or California) and my friends from high school have all set up shop in Clifton and St Matthews.

I love Louisville - for all the flaws, the food's great, the people are (usually) good to be around, and the weather's usually tolerable.

It's just also a really tough place to find good work, which made moving more attractive.

3 images, 2 pieces, 1 gif

4509.gif

ok, 2 gifs

jennifer_lawrence_bikini2_zpscd6b4ebe.gif

I love her

But can't tell you from a guy's perspective. I catch her whenever I can on talk shows and she is really funny. She is kind of a klutz and from everyone that works with her a goofball and pretty down to earth without the whole entourage thing. She's also a pretty good actress.

The Shack Is Still In Bidness?

Dang. That was a Mike Davis era thing.

(not that I ever looked at the pictures - I liked it for the articles)

I've never gotten it either, she not bad, but isn't hotter than....

1000s of others.

Her Fappening photos were interesting though.

No.

But I will tonight. Thanks for the reminder.

Must've missed the email from Yahoo re: updates.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT