ADVERTISEMENT

Some of you will find this pretty funny

3 things

1. He didn't really use any type of conservative defense on the vast majority of them. He could have said it was liberal defense and been just as correct as the majority were just denial. Nobody has a copyright on that tactic.

2. They weren't funny. Like I can genuinely laugh at myself and none of those even pulled a snort out of me.

3. @Crayfish57 I respectfully don't feel the initial post was worthy of being deleted. The only crime committed was against humor. The thread locking and deleting over the last week has kind of gone over the top IMO. I think we should be able to poke a little fun and disagree vehemently with each other. There are of course boundaries to that, but we don't need this to be a Harvard debate club.

Reactions: stollcpa
3 things

1. He didn't really use any type of conservative defense on the vast majority of them. He could have said it was liberal defense and been just as correct as the majority were just denial. Nobody has a copyright on that tactic.

2. They weren't funny. Like I can genuinely laugh at myself and none of those even pulled a snort out of me.

3. @Crayfish57 I respectfully don't feel the initial post was worthy of being deleted. The only crime committed was against humor. The thread locking and deleting over the last week has kind of gone over the top IMO. I think we should be able to poke a little fun and disagree vehemently with each other. There are of course boundaries to that, but we don't need this to be a Harvard debate club.
You do realize that crawdad just follows Zeke around and acts like a little 2nd grader, right?

3 things

Funny is subjective. I’ve seen some of these from the liberal perspective that I thought were funny also.

You do realize that crawdad just follows Zeke around and acts like a little 2nd grader, right?
I am not getting into all that, just saying I don't think the original post was one that a complaint was really warranted.

It wasn't funny to me, maybe some people will find it that way, but it seemed to be more of the "Yeah, those so and sos would do that" type of thing then anything that was really funny. It is kind of like Colbert and his show. When he was on Comedy Central he was poking fun at conservatives too and that actually was kind of funny. With the late night show the "funny" got sucked out and it is more having the punchline be "Because they suck" to every joke.

"Why do conservatives only use black pepper as a spice?"

"Because they suck! Ha ha, get it."

Not really bro, that isn't clever, doesn't make any sense, and a 2 year old could make that joke.

Funny is subjective. I’ve seen some of these from the liberal perspective that I thought were funny also.
Totally subjective but these seemed mostly lazy and didn't even fulfill the initial goal IMO.

Totally subjective but these seemed mostly lazy and didn't even fulfill the initial goal IMO.
Yeah like
Why does a giraffe have a long neck?
Answer: Because his head is a long ways from his body.

:)

Did you know all ants were female?
p2jbUN9.jpg

The thread locking and deleting over the last week has kind of gone over the top IMO. I think we should be able to poke a little fun and disagree vehemently with each other. There are of course boundaries to that, but we don't need this to be a Harvard debate club.

Harvard debate club? How about just keeping it one step above a middle school food fight?

I dunno... the last comment here about dick sucking had righties fainting all over the place.
Once again, floor can't just introduce a video, and say, "Hey, I liked this. Some may find it offensive, but it's still funny".
Nope, has to be all douchey and make it sound like he's so far above it all that only he can appreciate the humor. So boring and predictable.
:rolleyes:

Once again, floor can't just introduce a video, and say, "Hey, I liked this. Some may find it offensive, but it's still funny".
Nope, has to be all douchey and make it sound like he's so far above it all that only he can appreciate the humor. So boring and predictable.
:rolleyes:
Yer a whiny stalker bee-yotch that can dish it out but not take it.

Go to the Whatabout ride and see if you are tall enough to ride.

• Haha
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Dude. I was legit having a conversation with my buddy who has a daughter in college. Apparently it’s now sort of taboo to approach someone in a bar. There has to be some kind of online contact and then you meet them at a bar.

This country is finished.
I’m mobile right now but saw somewhere that the age of first sexual experience is rising and 18-25 year olds are having less sex than their parents.

Phones are literally killing our birth rate

Reactions: anon_mlxxvlbug9dpa
I’m mobile right now but saw somewhere that the age of first sexual experience is rising and 18-25 year olds are having less sex than their parents.

Phones are literally killing our birth rate
Hm that’s not IU either. I did get to hear from some first experiences tho

Reactions: larsIU
He’s no Dave Chappelle

Do NOT listen to this if offended by potty mouth and sexual words or a comedian ripping social justice warriors to pieces with funny jokes.

In fact, lefties probably should not listen at all.

If its too raw, Mark and Goat can fight over who deletes it.

Joe Biden at the British Embassy, signing the condolence book:

”Dear Queen. I really liked Bohemian Rhapsody. So sorry I won’t be able to hear it again, live.”

- Signed, Joeseph Biden

Yer a whiny stalker bee-yotch that can dish it out but not take it.

Go to the Whatabout ride and see if you are tall enough to ride.
I didn’t realize I was “taking it”. I was just commenting on your default setting of condescending prick. Mind you, I don’t believe you are one, but you are a Richard Burton level actor on here.
Pro-tip: If you’re going to act like a prick, don’t be so butthurt when someone responds in kind.
You are welcome.

Last edited:
Joe Biden at the British Embassy, signing the condolence book:

”Dear Queen. I really liked Bohemian Rhapsody. So sorry I won’t be able to hear it again, live.”

- Signed, Joeseph Biden
Dumb

The water cooler is like a black neighborhood BBQ, where 4 people bring their own "famous Ribs".

The next comments start with... "AH HELLLL NO" and just gets better from there.
And er'body ate ribs.

The water cooler is like a black neighborhood BBQ, where 4 people bring their own "famous Ribs".

The next comments start with... "AH HELLLL NO" and just gets better from there.
And er'body ate ribs.
Joe, this was totally worthy of some reaction score likes. It couldn't be more spot on. And err'body loves ribs.. Well except the vegans, and the veggie people... Oh the Muslims.. but err'body else.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT