ADVERTISEMENT

Some of you need a hug

Ptah180

Newcomer
Sep 21, 2003
Some of us old heads remember when IU was REAL BAD. Those Dinardo years seem like a nightmare. The Hep years were short lived, Lynch,nice guy but hell no. Wilson we made some progress, I mean his offense turned heads, it was his defense that made IU "the same ole IU".So now we're stuck with Allen and for now I'm cool with it. I'm SICK of seeing IU change coaches every 4 years. Hell have you seen Allens 19 class?? This was a type we as fans would have went out on "the stroll" for IU to get a class like this and yall want to get rid of Allen? UNLESS IU is gonna pay 5 million a year for "proven" coach, I say leave Allen right where he is.. BUT!!!!!!!!

Deborge has got to go, phuck that!! You don't have a Howard Jordan clone and not run him and make PU prove that they can stop him. That play calling today was LAWD HAF MERCY..I'd look at one of those young hot shot Div 2 coaches who isnt scared to take chances with all this talent in and coming and make him your OC.Give IU a personality for once..Let this young guy have the helm, let him run it.I get why Allen brought in Deborge, he needed a mentor ,but he coaches like Gerry Dinardo, scared and conservative, Lynch called better plays.Yes he did..

All this "Fire Allen and start over" stuff, is so emotional. Yall need a hug and for your girlfriend to make you forget all about college football tonight. I know my woman is about too.. LOL!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT