Some nice game stats...

SouthBendJim

Junior
Dec 19, 2004
51% field goal shooting
10/13 from 3pt range
12/15 free throw shooting
9 turnovers

Wish we could have a stat line like this more often. Still can't seem to keep that first half intensity for a whole game. Maybe the team slacked off because they were so far ahead, but once again we get outscored in the second half.

51% field goal shooting
10/13 from 3pt range
9 turnovers

Wish we could have a stat line like this more often. Still can't seem to keep that first half intensity for a whole game. Maybe the team slacked off because they were so far ahead, but once again we get outscored in the second half.
... and 1 of the TOs was when they let the shot clock expire at the end of the game.

51% field goal shooting
10/13 from 3pt range
9 turnovers

51 percent should be attainable with our two main horses being TJD and Race.

Obviously 10/13 from 3 won’t happen often, for anyone. Let alone our guys. I’d be happy with a consistent 7-8 out of 18-20.

free throws should be that good, but likely won’t be often. I just hope we continue shooting a lot of them. Even if you only shoot mid 60s ish percentage. That’s still a decent PPP, on those possessions.

We’ve been pretty good lately on TOs. So hopefully that continues.

2nd half doldrums pretty predictable when you go into the locker room at the half up 30 pts. But kudos to CMW to take playing defense seriously regardless of the score. XJ has really improved his handle out there on both ends. And Race looked like he couldn't miss last night. Really need this next road game at MD. Won't be easy, they have been playing tough ball.

2nd half doldrums pretty predictable when you go into the locker room at the half up 30 pts. But kudos to CMW to take playing defense seriously regardless of the score. XJ has really improved his handle out there on both ends. And Race looked like he couldn't miss last night. Really need this next road game at MD. Won't be easy, they have been playing tough ball.
Serious enough to bench JG. He was pissed at him for missing a close out yet again. JG was probably playing his best basketball otherwise.

We play the best half of the year and I missed it my kid had a game. I cannot believe we shot 70% from three.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT