ADVERTISEMENT

Softball

Palmbeachhoosier

All-Big Ten
Aug 13, 2016
Delray Beach, FL
On a more positive note, I will be heading out tomorrow to catch the softball team at FAU. The Owls are 20-6 so far on the year. I saw them earlier this year beat Michigan and Louisville. So it should be a good match-up. Then i may drive to Gainesville to watch them play a couple against who just a weekend series at Bama.

IU enters B1G play this Friday with a weekend series at PSU (20-6). IU is 22-6 and five of their six losses have been to ranked teams. They went 3-2 at the Florida Tournament this past weekend and both of their losses were to No. 10 Florida,

It's been a while since I took a look at how Taryn Kern was doing at Stanford. The last time I looked, she was off to slow start there and was hitting .200 while starting all games for Stanford. As of today, she has started all 27 games for the Cardinal and has raised her average some to .224.

Reactions: Palmbeachhoosier
After a slow start to the conference season by getting swept by both Penn St. and Michigan to go 0-6, the ladies have gone 10-1 in the conference since and they are in 5th place with a 10-7 record, and are a game out of 3rd place. Their overall record is 35-13 with a home series with Wisconsin this weekend.

Wisconsin dropped baseball over 30 years ago, and while there have been people there wanting to resurrect the program, the powers that be seem to have little interest in doing that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT