ADVERTISEMENT

So who are we closing with?

It's like a birth of a child and not peeking at the sex. Maybe just sit back and read the press release so you can enjoy the surprise? :)

Only thing I believe is that IU is going to add some further good talent to our "stacking" of classes. Even if they are good FR talent who need more size and will RS or transfers who have to sit a year. As long as we can add TALENT then the depth chart will continue to deepen.

It's like a birth of a child and not peeking at the sex. Maybe just sit back and read the press release so you can enjoy the surprise? :)

Only thing I believe is that IU is going to add some further good talent to our "stacking" of classes. Even if they are good FR talent who need more size and will RS or transfers who have to sit a year. As long as we can add TALENT then the depth chart will continue to deepen.

In the words of a former famous IU coach: “Just lay back and enjoy it!”

Guys that were in on officials are:

TJ Jones
Cecil Powell
Latrell Jean
Tim Weaver

In-house visit with Dawand Jones from Indy. IU Coaches are after him hard.

Jonathan Allen is down to IU and Cincinnati.

Ike is looking more and more like Oklahoma or Michigan .

Ira Henry would be probably the biggest of any remaining on the board considering he has already visited Auburn, Florida and FSU. He canceled his Penn State visit to come to IU on an official. Allen and Jones, particularly Jones, would be solid to sign here.

I think Jean will commit to IU if things go as planned within the next few days based on his visit.

I also think we have a good chance with the db from CA, Hoepper (sp?) He was also planning to visit last weekend. IMO, I bet we will only accept verbals from our higher level prospects, and fill the rest with graduate transfers.

Accept verbals for 30 seconds until they sign on February 6th? Multiple sources have said that it’s going to be Powell if he flips and hopper is the #2 DB choice. Same goes for Jean.

Reactions: vesuvius13
In the words of a former famous IU coach: “Just lay back and enjoy it!”

Guys that were in on officials are:

TJ Jones
Cecil Powell
Latrell Jean
Tim Weaver

In-house visit with Dawand Jones from Indy. IU Coaches are after him hard.

Jonathan Allen is down to IU and Cincinnati.

Ike is looking more and more like Oklahoma or Michigan .

Ira Henry would be probably the biggest of any remaining on the board considering he has already visited Auburn, Florida and FSU. He canceled his Penn State visit to come to IU on an official. Allen and Jones, particularly Jones, would be solid to sign here.

I think Jean will commit to IU if things go as planned within the next few days based on his visit.
Perhaps T Mullins can make a visit to Powell and convince him to come with since they are both North Broward county guys. Jones is from an area traditionally dominated by UF and FSU. Jean plays at Lakeland awesome program got 3 kids committed to Florida this year and Polk county is very fertile ground. Would be awesome to add that area to the pipeline. Finally if if we can add D Jones since we have done well at Ben Davis hopefully can keep that going.

Perhaps T Mullins can make a visit to Powell and convince him to come with since they are both North Broward county guys. Jones is from an area traditionally dominated by UF and FSU. Jean plays at Lakeland awesome program got 3 kids committed to Florida this year and Polk county is very fertile ground. Would be awesome to add that area to the pipeline. Finally if if we can add D Jones since we have done well at Ben Davis hopefully can keep that going.
hey! i live in fertile ground!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT