ADVERTISEMENT

So were the ATL murders hate crimes against Asians or Happy Ending Sellers?

To be fair it very well could be race related. But the initial statements of the perp indicate it wasn’t. But in the court of public opinion it’s already been decided. And further into division we go....
Is leaning to the left the same as slanting to the left?

This. Pick the damn issue and it’s one side or the other. Reality is both can be right and both can be wrong. Let’s all learn to walk and chew gum.

I’m still yet to hear a solution from the 2A folks. Shrugging and waiting for the next mass murder is getting old.

Still waiting to see the outrage from the left in regard to the nearly weekly mass murders in Chicago (a city that inconveniently for the "we need tougher gun laws" group already has some of the toughest in the country...)...

Figure out how to stop the nightly murders in nearly any city in the country with Democratic leadership (and I'm including Indianapolis) and get back to me...

Criminals and crazy people don't follow gun laws..., or any laws for that matter... My only solution is to try to better identify those morons and take them out of the equation...

Can't help but notice that since the crazed gunman in Boulder is the wrong "flavor" of crazed gunman for the liberals the narrative has changed dramatically to "it's the weapons fault"...

No rush to judgment on motives based on race or religion..., what a surprise...

Also..., just imagine the Outrage if I had specifically spoke to motive based on his skin tone or lineage...

By the way, I have zero idea what his motive was (aside from his being clearly nuts) and am willing to wait for the investigation results to speak to that...

*Edit to correct lineage spelling
Meanwhile there are humans like this. Of course he has a blue check on Twitter. Of course he’s a journalist.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT