ADVERTISEMENT

So is Ware done for season?

How do all of these thread steer so far off course? Is it that hard to create another thread?

Played nearly the entire season with the injury to his right hand. Could have easily packed it in until the NBA draft, but didn't.
Could have easily been kicked off the team or voted off by teammates if he tried that.

One and done players are worthless if the team doesn't have a great season. They just are not worth the hassle for a mediocre team.

No problem. Thank you as well.
Oh no no no-I don’t deserve and so cannot in good conscience accept your offered thank you. The deep insight was yours that $18 million is a lot of money. You alone deserve a thanks and so I state again-thank you for sharing. I don‘t know why others (including myself) didn’t recognize that $18 million was good money for a 20 year old but it must be that some minds (like yours) run deeper than others (like mine). Bravo!

Oh no no no-I don’t deserve and so cannot in good conscience accept your offered thank you. The deep insight was yours that $18 million is a lot of money. You alone deserve a thanks and so I state again-thank you for sharing. I don‘t know why others (including myself) didn’t recognize that $18 million was good money for a 20 year old but it must be that some minds (like yours) run deeper than others (like mine). Bravo!
It says you’ve been a member since 2005 yet you only have about 1500 posts which means you’ve gone long period of time not posting very much. Maybe you should go back to that? Just something to consider.

No need to be so modest about your great contributions.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT