ADVERTISEMENT

So I went to the IU-MD game Saturday....

Whats so bad about Diamont? I thought he was very serviceable in relief last year. Seems that 2 years later he should be better.

That said, a juco transfer upgrade hoping to crack the draft sounds good too.

He improved significantly from last year to this year. If that same level of improvement happens again, he'll be the starter regardless of if we land Lagow.

At the very least, he'll split time...

King is gonna be a baller too, playa.

Given that choice, I'd much rather keep Wilson. I think IU can do better, but if 6-6 excites the fan base then roll with Wilson. He's proven he can beat 4 cupcakes (out slightly better than) non-cons and 2 conf games per year.

You have been ripping CKW's ass for some time, so you better stay true to it................

Since we're on this topic, what's Howard's status? Why is it a pharking state secret with Wilson? I'd love to watch Howard put about 300 yards on the PUkes.

McHoop

Who knows...

Hopefully he plays but to be honest, we shouldn't need him to beat PUke.

I could see CKW at IU for the long term if he so chooses. He doesn't seem like the "jump ship" type as long as IU keeps investing in FB and the crowd support eventually gets there.

But if he puts together a couple of good seasons in a row and the culture largely stays the same then I'm sure he'd move on, and I wouldn't blame him one second.
I can't remember what the crowds were like in Mallory's successful years. I wasn't interested in the crowd back then. He would be smart to move on before the program reverts back to its natural state.

If they ever do start selling out Memorial Stadium, Bloomington and the Ellettsville police need to come up with a better traffic plan. The Keystone Cops would do a better job!

I can't remember what the crowds were like in Mallory's successful years. I wasn't interested in the crowd back then. He would be smart to move on before the program reverts back to its natural state.

If they ever do start selling out Memorial Stadium, Bloomington and the Ellettsville police need to come up with a better traffic plan. The Keystone Cops would do a better job!
We averaged over 50,000 a couple of times in the late 80s. It started slipping in the early 90s. We're around 45k this year I think.

You have been ripping CKW's ass for some time, so you better stay true to it................

IU ADs... yes. CKW... not really. I would fire him, but I think IU can do better. I have said he is a good coach in most aspects except for defense. Usually coaches with a blind spot on one side of the ball don't magically change. He is what he is.

Keep him if you want. I would not.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT