ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone here going to the all-star game this weekend.

nicky blanesolny bar ever gotk icked out of didnt do shit
You never let us down. Wouldn’t it be something if in real life you are stone sober and this is just your drunk man schtick, your late night comedy routine? Maybe there’s a well-calculated method to your written madness, much like scripted pig Latin.

• Haha
Reactions: .Gerdis
Taking my son down today to go through the convention center. Hopefully parking isnt awful

Taking my son down today to go through the convention center. Hopefully parking isnt awful
Now that the sun is finally coming out, I think my wife and I will be heading downtown, too, just to mingle with the big wigs, maybe feel the nasal burn of freshly grated shrimp cocktail sauce from Harry and Izzie’s, if not St Elmo’s “fire”. We like stumbling around from bar to bar in a half-comatose state during the BTT, so this should be fun, too.

The Moon Garage parking off of Georgia St. never lets us down, although it probably comes at a “special event” price. Usually it’s only $3 but maybe $20 for all day this weekend.

You that well hung??
My wife was told by her gynecologist when her first son was born that he was “blessed”. “Big and thick” I imagined his words might have been, but I’ve never asked, she nor him, if not her. He’s 40 now. His wife is 18 years older than him and a former practicing lesbian, rehabilitated to the other size…excuse me, side, the side of gender persuasion.

“Rod” Stewert always knew some guys have all the luck while all the others just complain. Girls, girls, girls in just the right proportions is all he ever knew. “Stand up, bend down, front-side, backside, tongue-side, inside and out (deep breath)…topside underside, tail-side, tasseled, sideways and pucker-eyed, but never a pout, knowing his trunk always makes ‘em wanna cream, scream and shout!”

Pardon my digression but “well hung” caught both eyes. I respect my son-in-law. He towers over me physically, bigger elsewhere surely imagined. No woman has ever uttered the words “horse-dick” in my lone presence. At this present point, it never will, surely.

Now that the sun is finally coming out, I think my wife and I will be heading downtown, too, just to mingle with the big wigs, maybe feel the nasal burn of freshly grated shrimp cocktail sauce from Harry and Izzie’s, if not St Elmo’s “fire”. We like stumbling around from bar to bar in a half-comatose state during the BTT, so this should be fun, too.
You realize the BTT is in Minneapolis, right?

My wife was told by her gynecologist when her first son was born that he was “blessed”. “Big and thick” I imagined his words might have been, but I’ve never asked, she nor him, if not her. He’s 40 now. His wife is 18 years older than him and a former practicing lesbian, rehabilitated to the other size…excuse me, side, the side of gender persuasion.

“Rod” Stewert always knew some guys have all the luck while all the others just complain. Girls, girls, girls in just the right proportions is all he ever knew. “Stand up, bend down, front-side, backside, tongue-side, inside and out (deep breath)…topside underside, tail-side, tasseled, sideways and pucker-eyed, but never a pout, knowing his trunk always makes ‘em wanna cream, scream and shout!”

Pardon my digression but “well hung” caught both eyes. I respect my son-in-law. He towers over me physically, bigger elsewhere surely imagined. No woman has ever uttered the words “horse-dick” in my lone presence. At this present point, it never will, surely.
You need to write your memoirs

• Haha
Reactions: ulrey
I wish to hell the NBA would get rid of Adam Silver. This LED techno-bordello court style is the final straw.

I'll be at the dunk contest and 3 point contest sitting way up top
Speaking of dunks. Flory Bidunga had 7 dunks last night verses Tippecanoe Valley. I had heard of this school when I lived near the Fort. TV hung with them into the 3rd quarter, but it looked like Flory crushed their souls. TV had a kid named Cooksey who was a very good shooter. I am guessing IU will not offer him. lol Ok, I am a little bitter that 1. Flory is going to Kansas and not IU. 2. We just can't shoot very well as a team. Right now I have my IU sweatshirt on, and will change it for church. But it will go back on after services in preparation for the game at 3p.m. I LOVE IU!!!!!!

Speaking of dunks. Flory Bidunga had 7 dunks last night verses Tippecanoe Valley. I had heard of this school when I lived near the Fort. TV hung with them into the 3rd quarter, but it looked like Flory crushed their souls. TV had a kid named Cooksey who was a very good shooter. I am guessing IU will not offer him. lol Ok, I am a little bitter that 1. Flory is going to Kansas and not IU. 2. We just can't shoot very well as a team. Right now I have my IU sweatshirt on, and will change it for church. But it will go back on after services in preparation for the game at 3p.m. I LOVE IU!!!!!!
The world needs more good men like you, VPM. May you find the words this morning to inspire extra strut and swagger to the steps of your congregation as they navigation through the obstacle course of life.

There's just something comforting about the knowledge that the color red courses through our arterial system, as we speak.

Maybe dress up the refs as Disney characters and instead of whistles give them squeeze horns like clowns in the circus.
The whole world has become a carnival with an endless parade of masks. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, stand up, sit down, fight, fight, fight!

We can get Digger Phelps to install it.
Back when Notre Dame basketball used to matter, the days of Kelly Tripucka, Digger used to wear a white boutonnière when the Irish played a big game on St Patrick’s Day. The leprechaun always guaranteed a win in the Joyce Center. The only time I’ve ever wanted ND to win is when they played PU. If I was a rosary bead-bearing Catholic of disciplined staunchness, I might feel otherwise. Fortunately, I’m not. I take my own chances, not relying on gimmickry.

Back when Notre Dame basketball used to matter, the days of Kelly Tripucka, Digger used to wear a white boutonnière when the Irish played a big game on St Patrick’s Day. The leprechaun always guaranteed a win in the Joyce Center. The only time I’ve ever wanted ND to win is when they played PU. If I was a rosary bead-bearing Catholic of disciplined staunchness, I might feel otherwise. Fortunately, I’m not. I take my own chances, not relying on gimmickry.
Did they just give up on basketball. Jeez, you had the Austin Carr team that ended UCLA’s winning streak and the Adrian Dantley/John Shumate team and then Tripucka and now nothing serious.

Did they just give up on basketball. Jeez, you had the Austin Carr team that ended UCLA’s winning streak and the Adrian Dantley/John Shumate team and then Tripucka and now nothing serious.
I remember watching all those greats. Bobby and Digger really knew how to stage some epic, annual battles. Both ND and IU have let their mojos slip away, perhaps never to be found again. (insert sad-faced emoji)

I remember watching all those greats. Bobby and Digger really knew how to stage some epic, annual battles. Both ND and IU have let their mojos slip away, perhaps never to be found again. (insert sad-faced emoji)
Remember the 93 to 29 free hamburger game?

Reactions: abraxis
They hired a great coach. They haven’t given up

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT