ADVERTISEMENT

So how will you keep the stress levels low during next basketball season?

same as the past two years, I simply don't watch much not get on the

Bball boards. When u don't care much, you don't stress much.

This post equals a big, stinky queef.

Do you actually think you are a *better fan* because you continue to support Crean and an IU athletic department that continually delivers incompetence?

All that makes you is a goddamn sucker.

Have fun.

This post was edited on 3/23 11:42 PM by The Orange Onslaught

Incompetence?

You are an idiot.

I'm not saying that Crean is the best coach in the Big Ten, but I'm sure as hell not going to pout like a little bitch because he loses too many games and doesn't live up to my childhood ideals of what the Indiana Basketball program should be.

Incompetent people don't get to this level in their chosen profession. Incompetent people sit around a message board and threaten to stop watching because their feelings are hurt.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Then when the hammer falls on his cheating and

Keep them eligible hyper major fraud...then his failure will be complete.

Seriously, watch the movie blue chips.

Our main recruiter is Chuck Martin for God's sake. Strange how our fan base just brushes that little fact off.

Out of nowhere Bryant and Maker show crazy interest. Maker, laughingly known for having handlers and citizenship issues...out of nowhere says his favorites are Kentucky and a team that hasnt been in the top 25 for two years (yes I'm aware we had a three week flash in the middle of our cupcake pre con). This coach who can get a local player to sniff his program anymore and is coaching for his career right now.

Yeah no red flags here.

I just hope he gets busted. We will deserve it for being such sheep.

Sheep get slaughtered.

Baaaaaaaa

Um, no.

Incompetent is overrecruiting year after year and running off players and somehow still
managing to not have a phacking post player taller than 6-9. Incompetence is giving schollies to Priller and April who have NO HOPE of seeing any meaningful time. Not this year. Not next year. Not ever. Incompetence is letting Thing 1 and Thing 2 fail multiple drug tests and yet still accompany the team to Canada AND participate in Hoosier Hysteria. Incompetence is failing to teach ANYBODY on the team how to play even the most rudimentary form of defense. Incompetence is taking your lineup of 14 guards and NOT playing more pressure D since you, OH YEAH!, have no effective interior D. Incompetence is rotating players in and out en masse, regardless of how hot they are shooting the ball. ALL of this is phacking incompetent and just because the incompetent people in charge gave the man the reigns to the basketball program doesn't come close to proving that the man is clearly in over his head and is a mediocre, at best, high level head coach.
If you want to equate true fandom with blind stipidity, well, that's your issue. It seems to me (and most even moderately intelligent people) that you'd want your beloved program to be entrusted to someone deserving and capable of handling the job. Lowered expectations and accepting a half a$$ coach, who gets paid among the best in his business, is not something to be championed. It's just not and your rant against the collective torch carrying masses is noted. We don't care. But it's noted.

ok

Dump them. I'm ok with it.

Can we please change the OTF to an Off Topic Forum again? This chit is getting old and Andy sure as hell wouldn't appreciate it.

violations aplenty, every time this comes up... c'mon people, GIS a little

archie-miller-morgan-miller-ncaa-basketball-ncaa-tournament-florida-vs-dayton.jpg

I will support the team, but I won't go out of my way to watch. Sad,really

Used to make my plans from the day the schedule was announced in late summer and posted on my wife's calendar the days I was not available cause IU was playing. Now I DVR and sometimes watch the game later if the time fits. Otherwise I delete the game a week or so later.

Andy was as big an IU fan as anyone

and for you to trump his name out here because your getting your little fanny smacked just shows what a big piece of shit you are and why most people here hate your guts.

I'll basically be like Nickstrom's wife...don't expect much

and you won't be disappointed. Anything extra...you can get really excited about....when it's all said and done I will still be sad and unfulfilled.

Booyah you are right...Those of us that actually knew

Andy knew he was not a fan of Crean or the current situation and to to try to use his memory is classless at best.

Sadly enough apathy

I don't know who mentioned apathy, and I don't read these posts in thread view, but I'll be watching the games with apathy next season. I originally joined this site when watching the games and following the recruiting was fun, but anymore it's just become sad. I joined when we had originally gotten a verbal from Devin Ebanks, and that fall was 2007 when Eric Gordon was a freshman. Things were exciting then, but unfortunately not so much anymore.

Toni's a not so bright POS fanboy.......

He's a true fan because he will support a coach no matter how bad he is.

I'm sure he misses MD and Sampson too. They were IU coaches and IU coaches are like, you know, awesome!

We were a 10 seed! We were a 10 seed!

Next year they are going to kick a$$!

At least the IU AD office is consistent. They haven't made a good decision in 15 years.

you are a clueless fool

I wasn't using his memory for anything other that the reason he created this place, to discuss all thing non-basketball.

Dick.

Not really, just things that need fixed......

you go and get your cheerleader outfit.

Plug it UP. Plug it UP! Plug it UP! .

I told you last time Toni (heart over I instead of dot) . You need to get the super absorbent for these episodes of extreme Menorrhagia you seem to have.

A classless tool has little room to call someone a clueless fool...

Maybe do the world a favor take a long walk off a short cliff.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT