ADVERTISEMENT

So how will you keep the stress levels low during next basketball season?

I'll do what I did this year

And just not watch.

Been getting good at it over the last 10 years or so.

I suddenly secretly with to run into Fred Glass as he's walking through the crowd during a football game next year. That would be very enjoyable for me.

But something tells me he won't be doing much of that anymore...once he witnesses the firepower of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL Battle Station.

He's as chickensh!t as our coach and team.

Posted from Rivals Mobile

That won't be a problem for me or most

I'm guessing. Apathy, my friend. Apathy. I could barely give 2 chits this year. Next? No way. I might watch a few games. Or I might not.

Drink? In all seriousness hopefully realize

Other things in life are more important. .. but this sucks... its bad when im more content with the reds n bengals... but my attachment to them isnt the same... I just dont see how he can recover...

Captain Jack will get you by...

...tonight. Just a little push and you'll be smiling.

My kid will be just be entering the beginning of kid prime ....

I'll live thru that.

my stress level has already been low; it's dropped as my interest has

dropped. I really can't stand how careless and lackadaisical we play. I can't get in to bball if a team isn't committed to defending and I watch IU games now much like I watch the NBA... oh that's nice... but I probably have something more important or interesting to do.

Most of the season I've recorded games and then check the score in the 2nd half to decide if I want to watch. More of the same.

Same as this year.

Waiting for a new regime. Done with this one. Probably won't pay a helluva lot of attention.

Honestly, I'm there.

I stopped celebrating wins a while ago. Just can't feel anything on it.

Totally pisses my girlfriend off. She knows how bummed I get after losing, but the lack of hope just drains you with it. I used to derive a lot of enjoyment out of this, but it really hasn't been fun since that Michigan State game in the second Sweet 16 year. That was the last game I really enjoyed.

Pretty simple.

I'll dump my Premium membership and completely stop watching the games. I'm not wasting anymore time with this program. Bringing him back is a complete f$&king joke and shows how little the administration knows/cares about basketball.

2 in june ...

I can see another world coming up.

It's gonna be awesome.

What isn't looking good, exactly?

Anything changed from yesterday, or the day before that, or the day before that?

No?

Yes?

Otherwise, I'm tired of the circle jerk that this has become.

I'm in Hank Reardon's camp - a) he brews kick ass beers, and b) he recognized long ago that it was unlikely that Crean would be gone.

If it happens, great, but I'm not increasing my stress level by hoping that it does. Because I don't think it will.

Yes. Yes, it is.

I envy the journey you're about to embark on. It's fantastic and hilarious. Savor it. Cliche alert.....it goes WAY too fast. Enjoy. Also, hopefully the birthday is June 17th. A lot of brilliant bada$$ people born on that day. vbg

If Crean is our coach there won't be any ..

I will not watch another IU team coached by Tom Crean.

Take it or leave it, but...

Kravitz, who has a bit of a shady relationship with Glass, reported today on a radio interview that Crean and Glass have both independently told him Crean will be back next year.

Take it with a grain of salt, though, as:
Kravitz did a total 180 on Crean's job status before and after the MSU game. Dude is barely a reliable source of information, but does appear to have Glass' ear privately.Glass may not actually be making the call.Regardless of whether he's leaving or not, they're going to say "he's staying" until he goes. I agree that it's reached circle jerk levels. Totally. While this is up in the air, though, I think it's unreasonable to expect anything else.

Am I contributing to that? Probably. Where the hell else do I talk about this stuff, though? My girlfriend's ready to slap me the next time I utter "effin' Tom Crean" under my breath.

6/22/13 ...

You already know all this but ...

He learns something new everyday.

I'm anticipated the next 5 - 7 years of just pure innocents. Cheer as a fan. We lose; sad face. We win; go hoosiers.

Tomorrow go stare at snake holes, pokin at em with a stick.

I can't wait.

I was born in 73 ..

I'm 40 yrs older than my kid.

Your sister was born my sophomore yr of high school. Vanilla Ice. Bon Jovi. Public Enemy.

I have no idea what 2013 was.

This post was edited on 3/23 8:54 PM by Warison

Some are saying a big man will help our dilemma. ..

How would he help when he'll be out of position most of the time anyway? With little or no correction from anybody?

You're already high

if you believe that. Cubs will win the season series with the dreads.

Good for you...

That's the way to do it.

I spend that time with my kids and forget that IU is even on. It's perfect.

I'll keep supporting them.

Yeah, go find something else to do or some other team to support. Who needs you? Bunch of quitters. I hope all you losers stay home so I can buy your season tickets.

But I'm sure once IU rattles off a 13-1 start next season, everyone will be back in full force. I can't stand front runner fanbases.

Waaaa, I don't like our coach. Waaaa, our AD sucks. Waaaa, we will never be good again.

Bunch of whiney, crybaby, front runners. You sound like some jackass ND fans I know and I know a lot of them. Like they are entitled to be great every year just like the good ole days.

Pathetic, all of you.

Apathy. It got me through this year.

I'll still watch most games, but I will be doing other things during the games.

I read more books this winter with games on in the background than I ever have before. When the games are really bad (Northwestern, curb stomped by Wisc, swept by PU) my twitter feed is much more entertaining than the game itself.

I'll still root for IU to win every game. I cant root against them, even if it is best for the greater good. Just cant do it. I would love for Crean to grow as a coach and the program improve under him. I'd also love to see him stop over recruiting. I just dont think either will happen.

This post was edited on 3/23 9:33 PM by IU Meathead

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT