ADVERTISEMENT

So . . . how did we beat UVA, again?

Two straight years no less.

And how did we lose to Michigan again?
We match up well with Virginia. As I watch the bowl games, there are a couple more of the 9 bowl team that we played where we should have won. Start with Minnesota... then Purdue.... then Michigan St are all winnable games.

Reactions: DANC and IUCX9
We match up well with Virginia. As I watch the bowl games, there are a couple more of the 9 bowl team that we played where we should have won. Start with Minnesota... then Purdue.... then Michigan St are all winnable games.
I was going to say that the ACC is overrated ... then Clemson crushed ND.

I was going to say that the ACC is overrated ... then Clemson crushed ND.

The ACC is overrated, except Clemson . . . and apparently UVA. Go figure.

Miami under Richt is sentenced to mediocrity, and it's
unlikely to me that FSU will be able to come back under Taggert with Mullins at UF. UNC has become a moribund program for some reason, VA Tech is shaky, BC remains the New England token program, Duke ain't bad but is 2nd tier at best . . .

NC State was pretty good this year, I guess.

I suspect GA Tech will improve with the coaching change. Johnson's leadership was starting to become Kevin Wilson-esque, not being able to get a decent defense on the field for the past 3 years (maybe chasing off his DCs seemingly every year wasn't the right calls), and his offense was no longer novel enough to scheme his way to wins.

If anybody was at the VA game this year like I was, you will remember it was an absolute downpour all game long. I think my clothes just finished drying out a few days ago from that one. There is not much to take from that game either way.

Reactions: DANC
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT