ADVERTISEMENT

So far about as good as can be expected

Satchmore

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Aug 30, 2001
IU wins, Purdue is losing and Mia-O won a toughy for me in the roto. VCU managed not to choke away a game as a big favorite. Most of my other stiffs are getting beat as predicted, but Wi-Mil still has a chance. If Wi-Mil can pull it out, that would be a pretty good night for me.

TBL's teams are pretty relentless right now

he is up to 92 wins and over 65% on the winning percentage. If he keeps that rate this last 10 days his regular season total wins will be 110. I am looking at about 106 wins. CJ projects out to 104 wins and Tunk out to 102. For you Satch that formula works out to 92 wins.

Four is a lot to make up in the conference tourneys so need TBL's teams to fall back to earth here a little.
This post was edited on 2/21 11:49 PM by Peegsif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

I kept hoping the middle rounds would slow him down

And they have a little but not enough. He's also had the wheels come off Ind St. At least Davidson is almost done.

I don't know if you can expect those percentages to hold up. Some leagues are running out of games while others have more remaining. That could throw the equation a little.

I still think 100 wins will give anyone a shot heading into the tournies. My best projection for that falls 6 short.

I'm hoping Rum, Glor and BRS cool off a bit. They've quietly moved up while I've sunk. I may have a little bit of an ace in the hole on them, but I don't know. I've got more games with my a-l (Nw St) than most of the others by now and I still got some games left with Kansas.

But I've only got 1 left left each with VCU and Mo St so that ain't good. And I got lots of games left with S.Car and SMU which do me absolutely no good.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT