ADVERTISEMENT

Simmons to IU

I thought his name sounded familiar. He committed to us back in 2018 then decommited and pinballed between NC and Penn St before finally settling on
NC. I know IU was pretty high on him and he got some bigger offers after he committed to the Hoosiers! Hopefully he will give us some playmaking abilities at WR to go along with DJ Matthew's.
Go Hoosiers!

Reactions: red hornet and 76-1
I'd imagine Tuttle and McCauley, if healthy, will be battling for the starting position. If the OL gets light years better I'm fine with either.
I assume that would be the case too but, there will be other QBs available in the portal. Plus, if those guys perform like they did this season.......we'd be looking to him.

Allen is off to a great start! Wonder if need OC in place before can land a QB like Rattler or from a GA or OSU?
Hope a new OL coach can help land a few big uglies similar to the two new Ole Miss guys we added today.

• Haha
Reactions: Nieman
Hopefully we add juco wr Cooper, Shivers RB Auburn, Jennings younger brother from Md -
Need also a couple of OL’s

More like 4 (on the OL)...

Georgia Tech appears to be making major inroads in regard to the OL talent in the Portal... We need an OC and a new OL coach in place sooner than later if we're gonna bring in the guys we need up front...

Reactions: brianiu
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT