ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP: Steve Kerr on the Texas shooting

Sigh. More mindless drivel before anyone knows the facts. HB8 may not have even helped. But why wait and look at the facts when we can make a political statement to take advantage of a crisis to move an agenda.

We know the facts. A guy went into a school and massacred schoolchildren.Kerr’s point is that we can’t even have the most basic gun control laws when everyone in the US supports those laws because we’re being held hostage by the NRA.

Last edited:
We know the facts. A guy went into a school and massacred schoolchildren.Kerr’s point is that we can’t even have the most basic gun control laws when everyone in the US supports those laws.

Really? And HB8 would have prevented this? You know this how?

Have you ever set foot in San Francisco? I assure you it’s no “shithole”.
Really? That seems to be a general consensus. I'm not discounting what happened by any means but Steve Kerr doesnt have the answers. He is grand standing. If he wants to run for office fine then do it. I see him tonight as likely the only person wearing a mask in Dallas. If he is still sick he shouldn't be there.

Reactions: DANC and stollcpa
Sigh. More mindless drivel before anyone knows the facts. HB8 may not have even helped. But why wait and look at the facts when we can make a political statement to take advantage of a crisis to move an agenda.
Of course it's agenda driven. He left the Milwaukee shooting out. Surprise to no one. We need gun control. Desperately. But the "celebs" and woke left's willful ignoring of black murders and gun violence renders all speeches like this political.

Gun violence isn't limited to mass shootings. We have lost triple that many kids in Stl already this year without hardly a peep. Kerr won't want to talk about that tho

Really? And HB8 would have prevented this? You know this how?
I said we have no gun control laws. When the ATF can’t even have computers, there is a serious problem. The Parkland shooter was deemed mentally I’ll and was still able to legally buy an AR-15.

The fact that we can’t even have the most BASIC gun control laws is absurd.
The fact that you support any maniac out there to own any type of weapon they want is what’s disturbing.

You going to tow this line when your children are gunned down in their classroom?

Really? That seems to be a general consensus. I'm not discounting what happened by any means but Steve Kerr doesnt have the answers. He is grand standing. If he wants to run for office fine then do it. I see him tonight as likely the only person wearing a mask in Dallas. If he is still sick he shouldn't be there.
So you haven’t been there. Then shut up.

I said we have no gun control laws. When the ATF can’t even have computers, there is a serious problem. The Parkland shooter was deemed mentally I’ll and was still able to legally buy an AR-15.

The fact that you support any maniac out there to own any type of weapon they want is what’s disturbing.

You going to tow this line when your children are gunned down in their classroom?
Private gun sales with no background checks are absurd

What line am I towing? Learning the facts? Yeah, I'll tow that line.

Former head of Special Operations on gun control:

That guy should focus on fixing San Francisco or telling Nancy Pelosi something or other.

Anyone who hints at sensible gun laws should become a basketball coach and focus on that.

How else are the most scared and paranoid people worried about not having guns going to sleep tonight?

Reactions: DrHoops
What line am I towing? Learning the facts? Yeah, I'll tow that line.
Tell me why an 18 year old with a history of mental illness is allowed to, at the age of 18, stroll into a gun store, buy an AR LEGALLY, and commit the deadliest school shooting in US history.

what is your line?

Reactions: IU_Hickory
That guy should focus on fixing San Francisco or telling Nancy Pelosi something or other.

Anyone who hints at sensible gun laws should become a basketball coach and focus on that.

How else are the most scared and paranoid people worried about not having guns going to sleep tonight?

We've had triple that number of kids murdered in Stl already this year. Kerr won't talk about that tho. That's the problem with his messaging and why it's political. Not a word about Milwaukee. Hit every other but conveniently left that one out.

Reactions: DANC and Crayfish57

WTF is wrong with you?

Reactions: DANC
Tell me why an 18 year old with a history of mental illness is allowed to, at the age of 18, stroll into a gun store, buy an AR LEGALLY, and commit the deadliest school shooting in US history.

what is your line?
You have any facts about this?

if you see the video, it sure as hell doesn’t look like he’s grandstanding.

His father was gunned down while serving the US as a diplomat.

what is your line?

I don't think he should.

But what does that have to do with this shooting, Kerr, or HR8?

We've had triple that number of kids murdered in Stl already this year. Kerr won't talk about that tho. That's the problem with his messaging and why it's political. Not a word about Milwaukee. Hit every other but conveniently left that one out.
Exactly my point if I didnt state it well

if you see the video, it sure as hell doesn’t look like he’s grandstanding.

His father was gunned down while serving the US as a diplomat.
Hmm wonder how the children of the diplomats at Benghazi feel?

Exactly my point if I didnt state it well
We need gun control. We hear about murders from the night before every morning. And way too often kids. But Kerr won't talk about that. So it's just his team talk.

We all need gun control. For the kids in school and the kids just walking down the sidewalk

Reactions: jet812
We need gun control. We hear about murders from the night before every morning. And way too often kids. But Kerr won't talk about that. So it's just his team talk.

We all need gun control. For the kids in school and the kids just walking down the sidewalk
I am not against rules on guns. I have seen some crazy stuff at auctions. One a ex state cop, was a horrid auctioneer but sold a 357 Magnum handed it out in crowd and then sold the bullets. Another was a crazy sale over off US 30 getting close to Illinois line. Craziest auction I have been too. They sold a bunch of handguns, passed them out . The auctioneers were from down by Madison IN . They were cleared out in 30 minutes after the sale. Lord knows where those guns went? Well most ended up in Chicago I am sure. Steve Kerr doesnt have any answers he is grandstanding.

Reactions: DANC and jet812
I am not against rules on guns. I have seen some crazy stuff at auctions. One a ex state cop, was a horrid auctioneer but sold a 357 Magnum handed it out in crowd and then sold the bullets. Another was a crazy sale over off US 30 getting close to Illinois line. Craziest auction I have been too. They sold a bunch of handguns, passed them out . The auctioneers were from down by Madison IN . They were cleared out in 30 minutes after the sale. Lord knows where those guns went? Well most ended up in Chicago I am sure. Steve Kerr doesnt have any answers he is grandstanding.
Yeah I'm reading about gun shows. So many ways to buy a gun without a background check. That's just beyond stupid. Senseless. Is the NRA lobbyists fighting against private sale checks? What's the rationale? I don't get it

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT