ADVERTISEMENT

Senior class question

kraft cheese+macaroni

Hall of Famer
Jul 21, 2010
i got to the yard during the anthem today so I missed the pre game senior ceremony but was told Belcher and Kelzer were included with the others, yet both are listed as juniors on the roster. I knew Kelzer redshirted but didn't think TB had. Was any explanation given? Or does anyone have the scoop?

i got to the yard during the anthem today so I missed the pre game senior ceremony but was told Belcher and Kelzer were included with the others, yet both are listed as juniors on the roster. I knew Kelzer redshirted but didn't think TB had. Was any explanation given? Or does anyone have the scoop?
Belcher redshirted in 2013

Was Will Coursen-Carr introduced? I still don't understand that one. I know he has had control issues, but he has was only given ONE chance and that was to 3 batters (1 out and 2 BB's) way back at the beginning of the season? Just wondered if there was something more than that, like if he is hurt or anything. Anyone know?

Was Will Coursen-Carr introduced? I still don't understand that one. I know he has had control issues, but he has was only given ONE chance and that was to 3 batters (1 out and 2 BB's) way back at the beginning of the season? Just wondered if there was something more than that, like if he is hurt or anything. Anyone know?

It appears he had some sort of surgery during the season. His arm was braced to his body during several games in the last month or so.

It appears he had some sort of surgery during the season. His arm was braced to his body during several games in the last month or so.
Ah, okay - thanks. That makes sense now. I wonder if he will come back for another year? I wish there was as much info available for baseball as there is for football and basketball!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT