ADVERTISEMENT

Seems like the Garland arrow is pointing up

Er, maybe Green, Buckner and Wilkerson would disagree.

Also, I think Isiah Thomas, you (whoever you are) and me would probably be a better trio too. (Thomas raises the curve infinitely, making up and then some for me and you.)
I would say Graham, Graham and Funderburke might be higher rated to go along with Cheaney

Er, maybe Green, Buckner and Wilkerson would disagree.

Also, I think Isiah Thomas, you (whoever you are) and me would probably be a better trio too. (Thomas raises the curve infinitely, making up and then some for me and you.)
Most IU fans know that Steve Green was in the class ahead of Buckner and Wilkerson. Scott May was with those two, however, and that trio would probably comprise the three best recruits in an individual class in IU history. Of course, Wilkerson and May were non-predictors and, thus, ineligible as freshmen.

Reactions: echs86
Interesting if it is down to Vandy and IU. For a kid that will be in college for only 1 or 2 years, why pick Vandy?

In a football state, how would you rank the basketball programs in Tennessee? Tennessee, Memphis, and then Vandy? In a basketball state like Indiana, where would IU stand in visibility and popularity for basketball? IU, Purdue, Butler, and ND? BTW, take out Butler and the football popularity would be reversed.

If I expect to play basketball as a career, I am going to choose a university that is the best for basketball. It seams odd that Vandy beats out Duke and a dozen other schools.
Maybe he likes the school and the coach.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT