ADVERTISEMENT

See if you are OCD

NPT

Aug 28, 2001
Click here....

It said I was but I am long ways from being a perfectionist. I've worked with a few of those and they almost drove me to drinking. :)

Click here....

It said I was but I am long ways from being a perfectionist. I've worked with a few of those and they almost drove me to drinking. :)
What does it mean that I can spot all the problems but I don't really care to fix them?

Reactions: Crayfish57
My desk usually appears to be a complete mess, but it doesn't bother me.

Drives my OCD visitors up a wall.

It said I was 100%, bit that is crazy. I may have noticed the incongruities but they do not bother me.

A lot of board gamers are OCD. Of I feel I need an edge, placing pieces off center or keeping my off board pieces messy really bothers a lot of opponents.

Reactions: bawlmer
Click here....

QUIZ RESULTS​

100% OCD Sensitive
You have a killer eye for spotting the tiniest, most minute, errors and mistakes, and it's very important to you to correct them. This special combination is what makes you a perfectionist in everything you do. It's great that you want things to always go right, however, this can make it difficult for you to progress. Remember to give yourself a break sometimes!

QUIZ RESULTS​

100% OCD Sensitive
You have a killer eye for spotting the tiniest, most minute, errors and mistakes, and it's very important to you to correct them. This special combination is what makes you a perfectionist in everything you do. It's great that you want things to always go right, however, this can make it difficult for you to progress. Remember to give yourself a break sometimes!
This is what I got as well

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT