ADVERTISEMENT

Sean Cuono RB (Clearwater, FL) Commits to Indiana

Looks like a between the tackles kind of back once he's in a Big Ten weight room. Could be a bruiser that can shake you out of your socks as it looks like he wins with elusiveness and vision, but appears to lack that "breakaway gear" that may limit the big plays in Big Ten play.

Looks like a between the tackles kind of back once he's in a Big Ten weight room. Could be a bruiser that can shake you out of your socks as it looks like he wins with elusiveness and vision, but appears to lack that "breakaway gear" that may limit the big plays in Big Ten play.
Respectfully disagree (as to his presumed lack of a "breakaway gear"). He got caught a few times but in the bulk of those highlight clips he was routinely leaving guys in his dust and often beating secondary guys (who had the angle on him to begin with) to the end zone...

Once he gets into our Strength & Conditioning Program and adds muscle and even more game speed I believe he'll end up being something special if he's able to stay relatively healthy...

Even at the 2A level, averaging 8 yards per carry in Florida High School ball isn't something to be ignored...

https://www.thedailyhoosier.com/cla...an-cuono-announces-commitment-to-iu-football/

Welcome Mr. Cuono!!!

Last edited:
Cuomo 1 notch from being 4☆. Hope his frame can carry 210-215lb. Those backs with some combination of power and burst are greedy for extra yardage. Also maybe strong being on the receiving end playing pitch and catch out of the backfield.

Cuomo 1 notch from being 4☆. Hope his frame can carry 210-215lb. Those backs with some combination of power and burst are greedy for extra yardage. Also maybe strong being on the receiving end playing pitch and catch out of the backfield.
Your spell check hung you out to dry (mine almost did the same thing...).

The correct spelling of his name is Cuono.

An easy way to remember it is: Cu o no 😱 (Which is what the opposition coaches and fans will say every time breaks another big run against them.)... 😉😎

I have a feeling he'll make us (and the announcers) remember it after a few games played here... 😎

Looks like a good one plus...

Last edited:
What lawsuits? That one dude who played wr? The dude who couldn't get medically cleared at another college? What a turd that dude was
A couple more parents sued IU/Wilson and their sons were OL players. Let's face it you didn't care how much bad relations coach made in town with his excessive drinking or his terrible treatment of injured players. I get it you miss the wide open offenses as I do but Wilson' behavior was too much for IU.

A couple more parents sued IU/Wilson and their sons were OL players. Let's face it you didn't care how much bad relations coach made in town with his excessive drinking or his terrible treatment of injured players. I get it you miss the wide open offenses as I do but Wilson' behavior was too much for IU.
No, I didnt hear about the other ones just that Wide Reciever from Indy that sued because, weirdly, he said Wilson wouldn't let him play for health reasons and then another University said the same thing. Did anything happen wit those other lawsuits?

No, I didnt hear about the other ones just that Wide Reciever from Indy that sued because, weirdly, he said Wilson wouldn't let him play for health reasons and then another University said the same thing. Did anything happen wit those other lawsuits?
I didn't hear anything but I thought they dropped the lawsuits once Wilson was fired. Bars in Bloomington banned him from coming in because he was belligerent when getting drunk.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT