ADVERTISEMENT

Screeching Sound

Davehack

Junior
Sep 24, 2001
What the hell is that sound being made when we shoot free throws? Do the players hear that on the floor?

It's d'metrik Trice's mom. She used to do that during the MSU games with Travis Trice too.
Wtf, a grown woman doing that? That is very embarrassing for the program. If I’m Gard I grow a pair and tell her to knock it off or stay home.

Wtf, a grown woman doing that? That is very embarrassing for the program. If I’m Gard I grow a pair and tell her to knock it off or stay home.
Yep. The crowd booed the shit out of her. She does it everywhere on the road. Izzo didn't stop her either. I can't wait for those kids to graduate.

I knew it was that wacko bitch as soon as I heard it on TV!! I recall Iowa fans really giving her the shit a few yrs ago.

And you call yourself a trump supporter!? Grab her by the p*ssy!
Not grabbing someone who didn't allow it. This is why they would screech correct? Trump was talking about the Hollywood starlet who would do anything for the part. People forget that small detail. If some mom wants to be a pain, I don't think calling for her assault is very funny.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT