ADVERTISEMENT

Scott Frost.

Settle down, bitch. Vesuvius is the guy who brought up Brohm in a Frost thread, not BoilerN.
I never started or said anything you are claiming I did. Maybe a 3 paragraph post will change my mind? Lol I can talk iu football as well. I do on this board. If you don't want to read about other teams, why you clicking a thread titled Scott Frost? Nebraska has a board.

I never started or said anything you are claiming I did. Maybe a 3 paragraph post will change my mind? Lol I can talk iu football as well. I do on this board. If you don't want to read about other teams, why you clicking a thread titled Scott Frost? Nebraska has a board.
So does pu, yet you seem to want to be here all the time , no one here cares about pu. Go tell someone who gives a damn about why Brohm has struggled, we don’t care.

So does pu, yet you seem to want to be here all the time , no one here cares about pu. Go tell someone who gives a damn about why Brohm has struggled, we don’t care.
Someone cared enough to bring up frost and Brohm in discussion. So..... anyways. Done explaining my participation in a thread about frost where Brohm was brought up (not by me, which some think) and answering questions that were asked by others. Enjoyed discussion on a discussion board. Have a good week.

Reactions: vesuvius13
You have to respect Ferentz. He’s a good coach. His program is clean. He acts like a professional. Him, Pat Fitzgerald, and of course Tom Allen are the kind of men that you’d send your son to play for.

Jeff Brohm is a good guy too. I’d have no problem sending a kid to play for him. But I’m guessing my kid would want to win though.
This is not true about Ferentz's program at all.

Reactions: IUgradman
I actually like reading BoilerN’s comments - an optimist concerning pu football for sure,which I can appreciate, but good breakdown of pu and rest of BigTen from an outsiders perspective - like that he is civil as well.
Do my best to be optimistic, but realistic and remain civil in the process. Love talking big ten football!

Frentz already had the program built up before he became HC while coach Allen took over a roster not balanced and low rated classes the two previous seasons.

Talk to Nick Saban, Kirk Ferentz was not good in the offensive or defensive lines in 1999.

Nick Saban would be the first to explain it.

Nick and Kirk coached in the NFL together with Bill Bellecek in Cleveland.

DV Norm Parker was a former George Perles assistant. Phil Parker was a former all Big Ten defensive back that Saban coached when he was secondary coach at MSU.

Parker has really elevated Iowa's defense after replacing Norm.

Talk to Nick Saban, Kirk Ferentz was not good in the offensive or defensive lines in 1999.

Nick Saban would be the first to explain it.

Nick and Kirk coached in the NFL together with Bill Bellecek in Cleveland.

DV Norm Parker was a former George Perles assistant. Phil Parker was a former all Big Ten defensive back that Saban coached when he was secondary coach at MSU.

Parker has really elevated Iowa's defense after replacing Norm.
Well, that explains a lot, since MSU under Perles was Steroid U.

Random -

I did not realize Nebraska is just a shade bigger in student enrollment than ... Northwestern.

How bout that. I was under the impression they were a huge university. Nope. They are, in fact, the second smallest school in the BIG.

Random -

I did not realize Nebraska is just a shade bigger in student enrollment than ... Northwestern.

How bout that. I was under the impression they were a huge university. Nope. They are, in fact, the second smallest school in the BIG.
There's a bit of difference in enrollment between Nebraska and Northwestern. The vast majority of the Northwestern enrollment (at least according to Wikipedia) is grad students, with approximately 8,000 undergrads. Nebraska has a total enrollment around 25K, with the vast majority being undergrads. Nebraska and Iowa are pretty similar in undergrad enrollment. Northwestern is by far the smallest school, practically, in the B1G.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT