ADVERTISEMENT

Say what you want about Izzo (Mr Guy P), but....

Zizkov

Nov 25, 2002
Prague
he's pretty good.

I know he hasn't won it since 2000 and sometimes his teams under perform. I know that he doesn't bring in the UNC, KU type talent every year, but if I'm a MSU fan, at least I enter a tournament thinking, 'Well, maybe'.

That far better then what we have now, where you think, 'well, maybe', but you are thinking, 'he won't screw it up'.

Meh no one has ever said he wasn't ..

he's just not as good as people think he is. He's better with these kind of teams. He not as good with great talent. So, Top 10% not 2%. Top 10 % is good. Especially when you consider our coach is about 100 spots away.

People complain about Wisconsin and Virginia because they play slow. I'd rather watch slow than ugly and MSU plays the ugliest basketball since Purdue and Keady. Controlled chaos with a football like power mentality.

Very true...he may be the best in the game

At getting the most out of rather limited talent. Dawson was a big time recruit, but most of the rest of his team is just filled with mid-level glue guys.

Wish just a little of that had rubbed off on our fearless leader. Sadly I see zero similarity.

^^ That's what I'm talking about

See Ziz? When Idiot the resident idiot thinks he best in the game.

It kinda makes my point doesn't it?

LOL...

We're in the Tom Crean era.......

winning and not looking stupid is pretty impressive.

Re: ^^ That's what I'm talking about

I said best in the game with limited talent....which is pretty close to what you said, no?

Kind regards,
Idiot

Of all the teams in the conference..

MSU is my least favorite to watch. From an aesthetic standpoint that is an ugly style of basketball.

Worst match up possible for Bennett. LOL .. that side of the bracket is fk'd.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT