ADVERTISEMENT

Sarah Huckster Sanders was aroused last night sitting there across from that gob of goo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UTFO

Hall of Famer
Feb 2, 2004
She was hot and definitely heavy.

She had that Laura Loomerish grin, ear to ear....gazing into Trump's soft blue eyes...caressing her hoo-ha during his answers, as were all the men in attendance.

Big tough guy picking a fight w Taylor Swift. lol

Fellas...enough. Stop ****ing around.

Reactions: vesuvius13

She had that Laura Loomerish grin, ear to ear....gazing into Trump's soft blue eyes...caressing her hoo-ha during his answers, as were all the men in attendance.

@TheOriginalHappyGoat @UncleMark

So is Kamala’s sexual climb up the political ladder totally open now? Including names?

I don't follow. Are you saying that SHS is being accused of whoring her way to the top?

aae01e29ee70cc0ff421953f7fba8be3.jpg

Sounds line you're asking for a date

I don't follow. Are you saying that SHS is being accused of whoring her way to the top?
Your limited view on misogyny seems to be an issue too.

Suggesting for a friend …

(Do “you people” EVER apply the same rule to both sides? EVER? Or are you happy applying double standards? Asking for a nation of friends.)

Last edited:
(Do “you people” EVER apply the same rule to both sides? EVER? Or are you happy applying double standards? Asking for a nation of friends.)

I'll take down any post that claims or even suggests that SHS sucked or fvcked her way to the WH podium or the governor's mansion. Please Report any such posts.

Why are you asking us? You're the one who saw this thread and decided not to delete it.

I'm not going to delete it, but I am going to let it wither and die.

so are all mods allowed to ban posters from threads just because they don't like them or their politics?

Asking for a friend lol
You’ve been told to stop replying to me and the incessant laughing emojis you use. In another thread you laughed at an amazing man Abe Knepp who was killed when his jet went down he was piloting. I thought about a permanent ban but didn’t. Your next stalking of me will be you last. You decide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT