ADVERTISEMENT

Same betting line IU -6.5 vs Washington

How many teams has IU played coming off their bye week?

Unless I missed one, the mystery number is 4...
UCLA, NW, Nebraska, and Washington...

I can't complain much... I guess that's the tradeoff for having nearly the perfect schedule in terms of tangling with slightly upgraded talent levels each weekend...

At first it looked like the Big Ten front office was purposely trying to screw us but if that was the case they failed miserably...

The only one I truly think they gave any real thought to was serving us up as a sacrificial "Thanks for joining the Big Ten" lamb, as UCLA's home opener... Flipping "the script" on that one was the start of something Big...

The major payoff is that we have a second Bye week this year between the Michigan and "the" o-h-i-o $tate games... That extra week might just give Rourke the time he needs to heal up for our last two games...

Last edited:
Unless I missed one, the mystery number is 4...
UCLA, NW, Nebraska, and Washington...

I can't complain much... I guess that's the tradeoff for having nearly the perfect schedule in terms of tangling with slightly upgraded talent levels each weekend...

At first it looked like the Big Ten front office was purposely trying to screw us but if that was the case they failed miserably...

The only one I truly think they gave any real thought to was serving us up as a sacrificial "Thanks for joining the Big Ten" lamb, as UCLA's home opener... Flipping "the script" on that one was the start of something Big...

The major payoff is that we have a second Bye week this year between the Michigan and "the" o-h-i-o $tate games... That extra week might just give Rourke the time he needs to heel up for our last two games...
The only problem with that is that he would probably pretty rusty in his first game back.

Reactions: red hornet and 76-1
Agree. That seems like the absolute earliest he would be healthy enough to resume throwing based on a quick internet search, which says 4-6 weeks recovery for QB. Playing 5 weeks from now leans optimistic to me.

Reactions: red hornet
It was 10.5 on FanDuel last night before Rourke was officially declared out.

Wash is coming off a BYE.
Washington ,may be coming off a bye, but They played a road game at Iowa last week, so this will be there second consecutive road trip to the midwest in 3 weeks. Those frequent flier miles into different time zones must be getting a little old by now.

Reactions: red hornet
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT