ADVERTISEMENT

Ryan Adams plays acoustic on ACL tonight

Didn't know who he was until reading this. Looked him up and........ That chit is awful. Unless you're a woman. If you're a woman I'm sure it's awesome.
Didn't know who he was? Sure. Thanks for the reply, short bus.

LOl yea, he does.

RA has some decent stuff and some really awful stuff. He's best solo, acoustic and depressed.
So you just described his set last night. "Decent stuff"? You need to stop with that $hit. You know better......

Thanks.

It's possible he's doesn't know who he is. I could walk in a bar where he was playing and have no idea who he was.

I have no idea what he looks like and couldn't name a single song. I looked him up once because someone posted about him here a while back and found his stuff C-$ bad. I just put him in the Eric Church category and move on.

It's possible he's doesn't know who he is. I could walk in a bar where he was playing and have no idea who he was.

I have no idea what he looks like and couldn't name a single song. I looked him up once because someone posted about him here a while back and found his stuff C-$ bad. I just put him in the Eric Church category and move on.
He's not as bad as Church. Just sayin'. Probably one of the better lyricists of that era. I like his acoustic depressed emo stuff. His band stuff bores me. That he covered Taylor Twit makes me question his taste and integrity..

Good one, bro!

Well, when your head is up the collective Greatful Dead's a$$ 24/7/365, that happens. Your comparison to Eric Church is moronic.

He's not as bad as Church. Just sayin'. Probably one of the better lyricists of that era. I like his acoustic depressed emo stuff. His band stuff bores me. That he covered Taylor Twit makes me question his taste and integrity..

He may not be Eric Church bad, I can't remember. I gave him the 3 song test and didn't enjoy any of them. Not terrible, just nothing that made me want to listen to a 4th.

That was seriously funny to you?

Okay. So, it's apparent ya want attention?

You know you're more high maintenance than most bitches?

You get that's annoying, right? Really annoying.

Do you feel fat or something? Need a hug?

What's up?

Reactions: C-$
He may not be Eric Church bad, I can't remember. I gave him the 3 song test and didn't enjoy any of them. Not terrible, just nothing that made me want to listen to a 4th.
Listen to Come Pick Me Up, To Be Young, and Oh My Sweet Carolina. Or just about anything off of his Live at Carnegie Hall album.

Nope, didn't know who he was. After hearing his "music" I'm glad I didn't. Short bus? Is that the music they played for you on the way to school? No wonder you're a dumbass.

N
Nope, didn't know who he was. After hearing his "music" I'm glad I didn't. Short bus? Is that the music they played for you on the way to school? No wonder you're a dumbass.
I'm glad you didn't either. No account for poor taste and all. That's your comeback, but I'm the dumba$$. Whatever you say, chief.

N

I'm glad you didn't either. No account for poor taste and all. That's your comeback, but I'm the dumba$$. Whatever you say, chief.
I wont call you any names, but other than hearing the name, I couldn't pick the guy out of a lineup if I had to and I have never heard any of his songs. I guess that makes me old and out of touch with today's music. Oh well, I can live with that.

N

Maybe if you sleep on it you'll come up with a somewhat intelligent comeback tomorrow.

Doubtful, but I suppose stranger things have happened.

I wont call you any names, but other than hearing the name, I couldn't pick the guy out of a lineup if I had to and I have never heard any of his songs. I guess that makes me old and out of touch with today's music. Oh well, I can live with that.
Not at all and more importantly youve proven time and again that you're not a tasteless douche.

Todays music? lol Adams never had mainstream success. So it's no surprise people haven't hear of him. He's basically part of the alt country scene, along with Wilco and Tupelo, etc. and like them he has a cult following.

fwiw - He cut his first album in 95 with Whiskeytown, so he's been around 21 years. Cut first solo album in 2000. And, he's not as bad as some of you are making him out to be, maybe not great, but still... one of the better songwriters of the last 20 years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT