ADVERTISEMENT

RV Parking Pass for Ohio State Game

Jun 27, 2019
My group of Buckeye and Hoosier fans are planning a return visit to BTown this fall (very excited - great experience a couple of years ago!). In search of an RV parking pass preferably in Gate 9 RV, Gate 11 RV or Aux RV lots. Any leads you can provide are much appreciated!

Reactions: vesuvius13
Why would you bring Buckeye fans?
Actually, according to his historical posts he is the Buckeye fan and he's bringing IU fans. Sounds about right...ha

Anyways, unfortunately I have no leads on parking passes outside of the ticket office.

Reactions: vesuvius13
Such a helpful fanbase! ;)

Do yourself and everyone else a favor and stay in ohio. You and the neighbors can get together and practice pantomime spelling o-h-i-o in the backyard where you won't bother anyone... 😎😉

By the way, if you weren't allied with literally the most obnoxious fan base on the planet somebody would have helped you out...

Do yourself and everyone else a favor and stay in ohio. You and the neighbors can get together and practice pantomime spelling o-h-i-o in the backyard where you won't bother anyone... 😎😉

By the way, if you weren't allied with literally the most obnoxious fan base on the planet somebody would have helped you out...
What he said a hundred times over.

Reactions: 76-1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT