ADVERTISEMENT

RV Parking Pass for Ohio State Game

Jun 27, 2019
In search of an RV parking pass (preferably Gate 11 RV) for the Ohio State game on 9/14. Have a bunch of old college buddies coming to town and planning to tailgate and go to the game in style. The IU ticket office is sold out (on waiting list) and haven't had any luck on the secondary markets. If you hear of any for sale, or can help in any way it would be much appreciated!

Reactions: vesuvius13
In search of an RV parking pass (preferably Gate 11 RV) for the Ohio State game on 9/14. Have a bunch of old college buddies coming to town and planning to tailgate and go to the game in style. The IU ticket office is sold out (on waiting list) and haven't had any luck on the secondary markets. If you hear of any for sale, or can help in any way it would be much appreciated!
IU fan or OSU fan?

You probably can’t find any on the secondary market because parking passes haven’t been issued yet. You’ll have better luck waiting until August when people have the physical passes to sell.

Thanks for the replies. As I sort of eluded to, I'm a Buckeye fan but half of the crew I'll be with are IU grads. Just looking to have the best IU experience possible!

Reactions: vesuvius13
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT