ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers is a must win.

SpankyBtown

Benchwarmer
Jan 10, 2011
IF we win--we start 6-3. That is strong.
Second half we have four road games, with two VERY winnable games--at Northwestern and at Rutgers. We should be favored in all 5 home games.

If we win two road games and lose only once at home in the second half, we are 12-6. should be a 6 seed or better.

11-7 should get us in to NCAA with a decent (better than 11) seed.

If we win two road games and win out at home, we are 13-5. That gets us a 5 seed or better.

If we lose at Rutgers, we are at risk of not making NCAA. Must win.

Yep, should never lose to a team like Rutgers. But yea, I know we played like crap again but come we all knew these last 2 games were going to be tough and if you told me we be 6-3 the first half, while looking at the 2nd half being the easier of the two, I would have took that in a second. We will be fine people, just all need to calm down. Knew there be a spot in the schedule where we didn't play well and base on matchups and with Perea out, I thought these past 2 games and the game with Wisconsin coming up could be ugly. Just take care business at home and win the road games we should win ( Northwestern and Rutgers) then we are going the very fine at the end of the season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT