ADVERTISEMENT

Russia and Ukraine

What "free shit"?

Inflation is high because of pent up demand from the pandemic (which right-wing loons essentially want to keep going) , supply chain issues, and real wage growth.

No one is "defunding the police", Budgets were strained by the pandemic and out of every budget cut here in Chicago, Police were by far the smallest cut. Mayor Lightfoot has said there is "no chance" police will be defunded and in fact every year prior she has increased the police budget. Violent crime is up across the board

Your views on "The Squad" are WAY out of line with reality. They have no power. The only people talking about The Squad are the loons on Fox, OAN, and Newsmax.

Your views on bail reform are factually wrong by every measure.

If I were as misinformed as you are about just about every issue you've brought up, I might be in lock step with you. Fortunately, none of what you say is true.
Omg you are a mental. What free stuff. Jesus Christ. Goodbye. Never reply to me again.

Reactions: DANC
Omg you are a mental. What free stuff. Jesus Christ. Goodbye. Never reply to me again.

What free stuff? You have strong opinions about it driving inflation. I assume you have some examples, right?

What free stuff? You have strong opinions about it driving inflation. I assume you have some examples, right?
@Bulk VanderHuge posted a 538 article that was fair re same.

The 1.9 trillion most recent stim. Extended unemployment benefits. Child tax credits converted to monthly checks. Student loan stays. Foreclosure stays. Rent stays.

People got free money, a break on bills, sat on their couch and ordered shit. Demand outpaced supply, which exacerbated supply chain issues as we had labor shortages. All contributed to inflation.

But Hoops more importantly you are a waste to talk with about anything. You have a closed narrow mind. So I'm done.

Reactions: jet812 and DANC
I'll give you social media. I rarely see AOC stories on CNN, though. l I usually do a daily check of CNN and Foxnews, and I'm always amazed at how their intersection of stories is almost zero. It's almost like they exist in two different countries. That being said, AOC story distribution is almost 80-20 to Fox (that's not a verified number, by the way).
It’s well known that the media sucks

Reactions: mcmurtry66
@Bulk VanderHuge posted a 538 article that was fair re same.

The 1.9 trillion most recent stim. Extended unemployment benefits. Child tax credits converted to monthly checks. Student loan stays. Foreclosure stays. Rent stays.

People got free money, a break on bills, sat on their couch and ordered shit. Demand outpaced supply, which exacerbated supply chain issues as we had labor shortages. All contributed to inflation.

But Hoops more importantly you are a waste to talk with about anything. You have a closed narrow mind. So I'm done.
Nonsense. More jobs were created in 2021 than any year in US history. You're insane if you don’t think people needed relief. People simply didn't have the money to live. Republicans or Democrats.

The purpose of a stimulus check is to keep the economy from cratering during a crisis. 81% of the American population approved of the stimulus.

Of all the lawyers in this board, you are the most intellectually dishonest. I may disagree 99% of the time with CO, but he can at least string together cogent information.you really are a miracle; nothing you post is true or, at least, informed.

Last edited:
Reactions: IU_Hickory
Nonsense. More jobs were created in 2021 than any year in US history. You're insane if you didn't think people didn't need relief, you're crazy. People simply didn't have the money to live. Republicans and Democrats.

The purpose of a stimulus check is to keep the economy from cratering during a crisis. 81% of the American population approved of the stimulus.

You don't know what you're talking about and are impervious to facts. Facts don't care about your feelings. I feel sorry for someone that's supposedly highly educated to be so wrong factually about almost everything.
LOL i'm waiting for you to be right about anything! Remember your take on vaccine mandates BWAHAHAHAHAHA. Crime? BWAHAHAHAHA. Here's the 538 article. You have the Reaction Score you deserve....

• Love
Reactions: jet812 and DANC
LOL i'm waiting for you to be right about anything! Remember your take on vaccine mandates BWAHAHAHAHAHA. Crime? BWAHAHAHAHA. Here's the 538 article. You have the Reaction Score you deserve....

You're clueless about everything...but you just keep digging. It's priceless.

It's great that Nate Silver is commenting on what America's opinions are. He's not an economist.

You're clueless about everything...but you just keep digging. It's priceless.
Want to talk more about vaccine mandates? Bwahahaha you were so positive about them. LOL. You don't understand what you read. You cut and past what you THINK is accurate but lack the education/intellect to understand what you read. The vaccine mandates were a perfect example.

Want to talk more about vaccine mandates? Bwahahaha you were so positive about them. LOL. You don't understand what you read. You cut and past what you THINK is accurate but lack the education/intellect to understand what you read. The vaccine mandates were a perfect example.

What the hell are you talking about? Isn't there a truck convoy about vaccine mandates? There's a whole thread about it coming to the US. I think you added a few posts, no? You don't think any companies have had vaccine mandates? Ask Stollcpa about his son.

BWAHAHAHA! What a dolt.

What the hell are you talking about? Isn't there a truck convoy about vaccine mandates? There's a whole thread about it coming to the US. I think you added a few posts, no? You don't think any companies have had vaccine mandates? Ask Stollcpa about his son.

BWAHAHAHA! What a dolt.
LOL Canada. And now your dumbass is trying to save face by changing the topic. Government mandates....

LOL Canada. And now your dumbass is trying to save face by changing the topic. Government mandates....

First. You are wrong, as always. I simply stated that it hadn't been decided on a national level by the Supreme Court (DrHoops was correct). I CORRECTLY stated that it most likely would not hold up with the USSC. (bingo again!)

The US MANDATES truckers coming over the border from Canada be vaccinated or tested. You didn't catch that? There's an entire thread that you made a fool out of yourself on.

The US military MANDATES the entire military to be vaccinated.

This isn't in Canada:

First. You are wrong, as always. I simply stated that it hadn't been decided on a national level by the Supreme Court (DrHoops was correct). I CORRECTLY stated that it most likely would not hold up with the USSC. (bingo again!)

The US MANDATES truckers coming over the border from Canada be vaccinated or tested. You didn't catch that? There's an entire thread that you made a fool out of yourself on.

The US military MANDATES the entire military to be vaccinated.

This isn't in Canada:

BWAHAHAHAHA you're so far out of your league. Just go away before I taunt you a second time

Maybe we should start a fresh thread before Russia invades, anyway.
I don't know if that is a fait accompli yet. There are still some off ramps here, biggest one to save face for the Russians would be to do their wargame and then send everyone home. Then they turn their message to "warlike U.S. was spreading disinformation to try and goad Ukraine and Russia into a war..." or some other such tripe.

I don't know if that is a fait accompli yet. There are still some off ramps here, biggest one to save face for the Russians would be to do their wargame and then send everyone home. Then they turn their message to "warlike U.S. was spreading disinformation to try and goad Ukraine and Russia into a war..." or some other such tripe.
I'm sure the individual Russian oligarchs have already divided up the pie in Ukraine, so it's way too late now. Yachts, dachas, mistresses and international travel are expensive. I doubt that the booty from the invasion will go to any of the average Russian citizenry.

I'm sure the individual Russian oligarchs have already divided up the pie in Ukraine, so it's way too late now. Yachts, dachas, mistresses and international travel are expensive. I doubt that the booty from the invasion will go to any of the average Russian citizenry.
Wonder what Hunter Biden’s share is?

Reactions: td75 and DANC
So which is it two days ago Biden saved the world for WW3 and now he says once again they are going to invade. Maybe he will save us from WW3 a second time in one week. That would be a new record!

BREAKING: Per ABC's Cecilia Vega, Pres. Biden just stated he now believes Russia will invade Ukraine in a matter of days.

8:33 AM · Feb 17, 2022·Twitter Web App

So which is it two days ago Biden saved the world for WW3 and now he says once again they are going to invade. Maybe he will save us from WW3 a second time in one week. That would be a new record!

BREAKING: Per ABC's Cecilia Vega, Pres. Biden just stated he now believes Russia will invade Ukraine in a matter of days.

8:33 AM · Feb 17, 2022·Twitter Web App

When do we get to see the transcript of his calls with Putin?

You know, like everyone had to see Trump's transcripts.

When do we get to see the transcript of his calls with Putin?

You know, like everyone had to see Trump's transcripts.
Biden is now Putin's Puppet as they love to say!!!! But I am starting to lose track of how many times Biden has now saved the world from the next world war. Boy it seems every other day he saves us.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and IU_Hickory
Biden is now Putin's Puppet as they love to say!!!! But I am starting to lose track of how many times Biden has now saved the world from the next world war. Boy it seems every other day he saves us.

You seem upset Russia didn't invade Ukraine.

Reactions: Bill4411
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT