ADVERTISEMENT

Rourke Out

I know We have a small sample size with Jackson this Year, but Here is what I am seeing. Yesterday was the first time i really saw Him throw the ball. He wasn't aiming it to avoid incompletions. The ball was coming out of his hands quickly with good spin and spiral, and He was hitting his receivers in stride. Compared to earlier in the year when We saw Him, he looks more confident running the Offense. compared to last Year, He looks like He now realizes that the Whole offense doesn't depend on Him. He is surrounded by good skill Players and count on Them to carry part of the load. He just has to get the ball to Them in the right circumstances and let Them make the plays. Finally, I saw good understanding and field maturity from Him on one play. On one of his running plays He took what He could and slid down before a defender could make contact. You could almost see the wheels spinning as He was thinking , We are already down one QB, and I am the one left. Don't be stupid and risk unnecessary injury and contact in the 4th Quarter of a game when You are up by 50 points,
Hopefully Coach sits him down and tells him to just do his job. Don't think "it's all up to me now". Don't try and be Rourke. Just do your job and you will be THE Tayven Jackson.

Not sure if they need to be elite to win, but continue to be strong. No reason TJ can't put up 28+ on UW.
28? From what I witnessed yesterday, I'll be disappointed if this offense can't hang 40 on Washington.

I'm no expert but I'm starting to wonder if Cignetti doesn't have a plug n play offense?? It just seems masterful.

28? From what I witnessed yesterday, I'll be disappointed if this offense can't hang 40 on Washington.

I'm no expert but I'm starting to wonder if Cignetti doesn't have a plug n play offense?? It just seems masterful.

28+. You missed the + I added.

Reactions: td75
Reactions: red hornet and 76-1
I ripped my thumbnail completely off in a table hinge when I was a kid! Took atleast a month for it to start growing fully back! As long as theres no nerve damage in the finger, Roarke should be fine! I don’t think he would even need to wear any tape or a bandage over it in a game. Hope he is back against MSU!

Reactions: IUgradman
Coach Cig and this staff are gonna have to make me a believer all over again now. Should be interesting and I bet a part of him probably relishes the challenge…
They have a system. Yes, Rourke has been masterful but this is more about the system than it is about the pieces. If you haven’t seen the system by now and think it’s just Rourke doing it all on his own, I don’t know what to tell you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT