ADVERTISEMENT

RIP stream2watch.com

Anyone here use the Kodi app for Amazon TV? Started using it a month or so ago. Its awesome except I haven't found a good live sports stream addon. Would love any input.

o_JSJOAI.jpg

Anyone here use the Kodi app for Amazon TV? Started using it a month or so ago. Its awesome except I haven't found a good live sports stream addon. Would love any input.

I dug out my old USB TV Tuner and got Next PVR integrated with Kodi for broadcast stations (and DVR functionality). Between that, Sling TV and Plex, I can stream everything all over my house.

Only thing I haven't looked for is a good streaming add on for Cub games.

Leave it to a Pats' fan to know and understand the actual facts, and then to correct the unwashed, buffoonish, Coltish masses with regard to their spreading of misinformation.

^^pretty much spot on, after making the appropriate corrections

Last edited:
I'm better looking than Gisele, and I know I can please Tom better because my mouth is so big.

Seems like a pretty strong statement, but I'll take your word. Meanwhile, we do still have spy gate on the record. Hard to imagine why the Pats can't ever get the benefit of the doubt, but I do appreciate confidence you have in yourself.

Bloom, you can bookmark this for football season, in case you want to know the psi of a football under any weather conditions.

I suspect, though, that you'd rather stick your Coltish head up your Coltish arse (or maybe up Goodell's) and say "it never changes!".

Marty did a good job with this:

http://physics.bu.edu/~schmaltz/deflate.html

Oh, and here's TB12 at the Boston Marathon today, cheering on victims of the 2013 bombing who ran today's race on prosthetic limbs. What a scumbag!

https://www.boston.com/sports/bosto.../tom-brady-thanks-adrianne-haslet-inspiration

13051725_1117099891664493_5466057028588969712_n.jpg

Last edited:
Bloom, you can bookmark this for football season, in case you want to know the psi of a football under any weather conditions.

I suspect, though, that you'd rather stick your Coltish head up your Coltish arse (or maybe up Goodell's) and say "it never changes!".

Marty did a good job with this:

http://physics.bu.edu/~schmaltz/deflate.html

Oh, and here's TB12 at the Boston Marathon today, cheering on victims of the 2013 bombing who ran today's race on prosthetic limbs. What a scumbag!

https://www.boston.com/sports/bosto.../tom-brady-thanks-adrianne-haslet-inspiration

13051725_1117099891664493_5466057028588969712_n.jpg

I spend my fall Sundays running a rather large basketball fall league. Should you want to know the psi of the basketballs, you can pay $5 to get in and test them. Nothing I said comes to the point of calling Brady a scumbag. I didn't say anything negative about him or the Patriots, just their fans.

It's a good thing you're not defensive about this.

I watched thousands of live games and now the site is dead

Praying to Muhammed this gets resolved ASAP

Hay! I'm watching pretty much whatever I want with Kodi plus the SportsDevil addon. It pulls in direct feeds from all of those firstrowsports type websites and you don't have to fight through closing out the ads. I've been getting Cub games in pretty good quality.

um... the site that this thread is all about is not dead, has never been dead, and can be accessed at the same url that I have had bookmarked for years. Why is it ".co"?? I don't know, but it has always been that.

Look up kodi master's builds for kodi. I use the kodi master 2.1 build- and it's freakin' awesome. Has everything you need- and it auto updates.

Reactions: FrankTGucker
um... the site that this thread is all about is not dead, has never been dead, and can be accessed at the same url that I have had bookmarked for years. Why is it ".co"?? I don't know, but it has always been that.

wrong again, asshole. The site referenced by OP is dead. I have always had .com bookmarked, and now it has a different domain suffix you dumb piece of shit. Happy Friday you cuntpunt

Reactions: FrankTGucker
wrong again, asshole. The site referenced by OP is dead. I have always had .com bookmarked, and now it has a different domain suffix you dumb piece of shit. Happy Friday you cuntpunt

You are more wrong, you asshole of all assholes. I have always had the website with the .co suffix bookmarked, and that exact same domain suffix has always worked, you dumb piece of Coltish shit. If I was on a different computer and I typed in .com instead of .co, sometimes it worked, sometimes it did not.

Happy Friday too, you cuntpunt.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT