ADVERTISEMENT

RIP George Jung

HooDatGuy

Senior
Sep 10, 2020
May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face. And may the wings of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars.

May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face. And may the wings of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars.

Had to look up this guy. Based on just a cursory look at his life I'd say this is addition by subtraction and that the world is a better place as a result of his departure. If I'm missing something please let us know.

Had to look up this guy. Based on just a cursory look at his life I'd say this is addition by subtraction and that the world is a better place as a result of his departure. If I'm missing something please let us know.
You are not.

Reactions: 76-1
Misunderstood man. He was really great at what he did, but let me tell you something, he would have been great at anything.

Agreed......wth?

Reactions: 76-1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT