ADVERTISEMENT

RIP Alan Thicke

Guess I'll cancel my hockey game for today.

Edit; I ain't playing tennis either.

Last edited:
Reactions: sdhoosier
Heart attack playing hockey

He was playing tennis, not hockey. So just because the guy was Canadian you assume he was playing hockey? Jackass. This sort of stereotyping makes me sick.

Oh%2BCanada%2521.jpg

maybe he laid off getting sweaty and hot in his latter years. Too bad. He may have had a few more good years left in him.

He was playing tennis, not hockey. So just because the guy was Canadian you assume he was playing hockey? Jackass. This sort of stereotyping makes me sick.

Oh%2BCanada%2521.jpg
The news releases I saw said he was playing hockey. At 69, tennis would make more sense, but I am not Canadian. Maybe 69 year old Canadians play hockey.

Reactions: largemouth
Obviously another example of Fake News. #GodBlessDonaldTrump
My Twitter account blew up with people rushing to get the news out first. Many reported that he was playing hockey with his son. Since fake news can apply to almost every news outlet, you are probably correct. Many of the sources credited TMZ as the source, so it must be true;).

heard he was the biggest whore dog in LA. supposedly shared a house with his son and they both had women coming in daily.

You're dad........ugh.....gross.

Lucky dude indeed...even the way he died...doing something he loved.. quick and easy..not slowly deteriorating and lingering for months from some type of cancer...not a bad life Mr. Thicke
An article mentioned that he took a selfie with his son before he left the rink they skating at. Not sure how I would feel, as his son, about that picture. Obviously we will all have a final picture, but usually not as we are dying.

Bits of his chin, and his nose, and maybe the shit that was pumped into his cheeks, will live forever.

Mammories! Light the corner of my mind....

Oh, sorry, I was distracted by the (clearly) fake boobage....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT