ADVERTISEMENT

Rikki Did You Lose That Number????

BusdriverE

Junior
Dec 16, 2018
It takes more than one poster to replace the great AS so here goes my attempt…

IU Softball made the NCAA tournament as a #2 seed in the Knoxville regional. Play 3pm on ESPN2 against Louisville, a 3 seed. Play 2 out of 3, N. Kentucky and Tennessee are also in the regional. IU is one of 3 BIG10 schools in tourney, Minny and NW being the other 2. NW beat us in BIG championship game. We are the 2 within the regional and Tennessee is #4 overall in the tournament
Daughter played softball and travel ball throughout HS, still miss it

IU Softball made the NCAA tournament as a #2 seed in the Knoxville regional. Play 3pm on ESPN2 against Louisville, a 3 seed. Play 2 out of 3, N. Kentucky and Tennessee are also in the regional. IU is one of 3 BIG10 schools in tourney, Minny and NW being the other 2. NW beat us in BIG championship game. We are the 2 within the regional and Tennessee is #4 overall in the tournament
This part is not correct. It is double elimination for the regional, not each round, so do not need to win 2/3 vs Louisville to advance to the next round. If we beat UL we would play the UT NKU winner, win that we are in the final round for the regional, lost that one and we go to an elimination game with the UL vs UT/NKU loser for the right to get back to the finals where we would have to win 2 in a row

• Haha
Reactions: bawlmer and kkott
Iirc, Nebraska also got an at large bid and are going to Stillwater OK. That gives the B1G 4 teams in post season play.

Hey if they are in Knoxville they can go to Mr. Gattis! Congrats to a great season Lady Hoosiers. Your comment about your daughter playing softball touched my heart. Our daughters are very precious to us and when you can make good memories then it makes life a lot better.

Reactions: BusdriverE
Thanks lucydoll. I dont stick around here much during the summer because it’s so lame . but that means I don’t keep up on the board gossip
He was probably HoosierinOhio7 he hasn’t been around for awhile. He was a really worthless Mod.

Reactions: Radio Zero
Hey if they are in Knoxville they can go to Mr. Gattis! Congrats to a great season Lady Hoosiers. Your comment about your daughter playing softball touched my heart. Our daughters are very precious to us and when you can make good memories then it makes life a lot better.
Theres mr gattis in indiana. One right up the road in martinsville

He was probably HoosierinOhio7 he hasn’t been around for awhile. He was a really worthless Mod.
He was a worthless mod. And I actually got him stripped of being a mod, was very pleasing to me. He cried to the boss but eventually just left to go back to peegs.

He banned me a few times and pissed me off. God I’m a petty asshole.

He was a worthless mod. And I actually got him stripped of being a mod, was very pleasing to me. He cried to the boss but eventually just left to go back to peegs.

You’re my new best friend 😃

This is why I softened my stance on you. 🤣 Lucy go F yourself. 😉 <—-shop talk.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT