ADVERTISEMENT

Resurrection.... For those who want the Bison...

"BUFFALO"!
Wrong! See the last point

Bison and buffalo are both large, horned animals in the Bovidae family, but there are several differences between them:

• Hump: Bison have a large hump on their shoulders, while buffalo do not.

• Head: Bison have larger heads than buffalo.

• Horns: Bison horns are shorter and sharper than buffalo horns, which are longer and more curved. Cape buffalo horns curl down and back up, similar to a handlebar mustache, while water buffalo horns are long and crescent-shaped.

• Coat: Bison have thick, shaggy coats that they shed in the spring and early summer. Buffalo have smoother coats.

• Habitat: Bison live in drier plains, while water buffalo live in wetlands, grasslands, forests, and savanna biomes in Asia.

• Diet: Bison graze on dry plains, while water buffalo eat aquatic plants and may even graze with their heads underwater.

• Species: There are two types of bison, the American bison and the European bison. There are two types of buffalo, the water buffalo and the Cape buffalo.

Reactions: 76-1
I hope you are better at that than basketball analysis.
I have a finger on the pulse of IU basketball. I know what’s going on there.
Quite frankly, I’m not even focused on the basketball program right now. I don’t worry about basketball season until it’s basketball season. We have a football season to follow.
Alabama was in the Final-4 of basketball last year. Good coaching. Exciting team. You think Alabama fans are thinking one iota about basketball right now?
I try to stick with what most normal college fans do: shift gears when it’s time to shift gears.
They can pump out all the reports they want to about sand pit workouts, gained muscle mass, vertical leaps that they want to. I’ll read that stuff when football season is done.
I’m not Cavanaugh. I don’t get into the preseason, pre-ejaculatory, Tamar Bates CircleJerk fan fests.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT