ADVERTISEMENT

Report... A.Luck is retiring. .

Dan Dakich on the Dan Patrick show:

Andrew Luck's shoulder injury, which cost him an entire season and is a big part of this cycle of pain and rehab, was entirely the result of a snowboarding accident.

Andrew Luck's shoulder injury, which cost him an entire season and is a big part of this cycle of pain and rehab, was entirely the result of a snowboarding accident.
Gee Ricky, thanks for the Breaking News.

Such claims certainly never reached a nationwide audience. If Ricky in Indy knew it, then he clammed up.
Then take it to the national board.
You can listen to Dakich discuss it online for the next three hours while double clutching your Robert Kraft fleshlight.

Reactions: All4You
But when he makes your case he's a good source. Well ok.
I don't have a "case" and I don't know what the f*ck you are talking about. I have always liked Luck and wished he wasn't wasting his talents for a shithole of an organization. It surprises me that this could get covered up, though if Dakich is right. If Tom Brady hurt himself water skiing and missed a whole season, would the cause of his injury be hidden? No freakin' way.

I don't have a "case" and I don't know what the f*ck you are talking about. I have always liked Luck and wished he wasn't wasting his talents for a shithole of an organization. It surprises me that this could get covered up, though if Dakich is right. If Tom Brady hurt himself water skiing and missed a whole season, would the cause of his injury be hidden? No freakin' way.
We all get it. You don't like the Colts. Disappear.

Reactions: IUgradman

Dakich is wrong. Luck first hurt his shoulder against the Titans in Week 3 of the 2015 season. He did aggravate the injury snowboarding which was stupid on his part.

You know who else has mental exhaustion? Every person who isn’t a rich athlete. Nurses, factory workers, construction workers and the list goes on and on. People working 50-60 or more hours per week. Those people also break down physically due to their jobs and have work related injuries. They don’t have a training staff taking care of them and waiting on them hand and foot. They miss out on time with kids and family because of long hours and in some cases work in terrible environments and conditions. They make far less in a year than these athletes do for 1 game. So yes Luck is well within his rights to retire and think about himself, his health and what makes him happy. But give me a break with the media and people criticizing the fans for booing when they spend a lot of their hard earned money supporting these athletes and teams. Where do people think the money to pay these players comes from.
I'm thinking about the average Joe that bought a Luck jersey on Saturday for $80 or whatever they cost now only to learn he would never play again. I wonder how many wore the jersey at the game and returned it after the game for a refund.

Reactions: IUSUMMERS
We can update this now...
CvwIV1a.png

Only if the truth feels insufferable to you, for some reason

Do you not think we are aware of New England’s, not Brady’s, record over the past two decades? And the Colts have the second most double digit win seasons since 2002. This franchise is not chopped liver.

Did I ever say that they were? No. Nice strawman.
I guess you know that everyone here hates you. And yet you come back and pummel this board with your NE bullshit over and over and over again, over years and years and years. Why would anyone do that? Only one explanation. Because you're the most classic example of a troll that anyone could imagine. You're nothing more than a f*king troll. Nothing more. That's all you are. I haven't even looked at what you've posted in this thread because I don't care what you have to say regarding anything related to the Colts? Why? Because you're just a troll. That's all you are. Nothing more.

F*k you and everyone like you.

I guess you know that everyone here hates you. And yet you come back and pummel this board with your NE bullshit over and over and over again, over years and years and years. Why would anyone do that? Only one explanation. Because you're the most classic example of a troll that anyone could imagine. You're nothing more than a f*king troll. Nothing more. That's all you are. I haven't even looked at what you've posted in this thread because I don't care what you have to say regarding anything related to the Colts? Why? Because you're just a troll. That's all you are. Nothing more.

F*k you and everyone like you.

You’re way too kind calling him a troll. He’s just a garden variety asshole.

All trolls are first and foremost assholes.

I have him on ignore, but all you can do is point & laugh at somebody(assuming you’re talking about the Shitter) who’s life is so pathetic they get their kicks from trolling the community they claim to be a member of. His life must suck,so we can all take comfort in that...

I've got him on ignore as well (assuming we're talking about outside shitter) but I used to laugh at how other people trolled him. Someone would spend 15 seconds typing something critical of the Patriots, their coach or the QB, and you just knew that psycho was going to spend the next hour google searching for evidence, quotes, obscure facts, etc that support the Patsies. After a while you realize he's a one-trick pony and has nothing interesting to add to any conversation.

Reactions: hookyIU1990
I’m a Bears fan little boy, been that way my whole life, didn’t latch onto them when they started playing well like you admitted to doing with the Pats.
I've followed the Pats since the 70s, you flaming azzhole. Good for you that you glommed onto the Bears in the Ditka era, like a bandwagoning douche.

Your
panties
are
in
a
WAD

I’m a Bears fan little boy, been that way my whole life, didn’t latch onto them when they started playing well like you admitted to doing with the Pats.

But enjoy torturing Colts fans, it really seems to rev you up.

I've followed the Pats since the 70s, you flaming azzhole. Good for you that you glommed onto the Bears in the Ditka era, like a bandwagoning douche.

I bet you can’t name one Pats QB before Bledsoe.

This exchange is so full of sadness, fake machismo, drama queen feelings, impotence, and WGAFF that it has to be a huge put-on. There is no way it represents real conversation (online or otherwise) from real adults.

Here's a little secret: no one, and I mean NO ONE gives a shit about what teams you root for, least of all the members of those teams, and the fact that you pull for different squads for different reasons, from different eras, for different lengths of time gives you zero advantage over the other in the whole "not being a total boring little infantile shitheel" sweepstakes. You are both losers in that game, and in general, for that matter, and it wouldn't make a difference what athlete you were rubbing one out to, what team you had bought posters of to wallpaper your parents' basement with, or what sport you acted like you been really good at in high school.

This exchange is so full of sadness, fake machismo, drama queen feelings, impotence, and WGAFF that it has to be a huge put-on. There is no way it represents real conversation (online or otherwise) from real adults.

Here's a little secret: no one, and I mean NO ONE gives a shit about what teams you root for, least of all the members of those teams, and the fact that you pull for different squads for different reasons, from different eras, for different lengths of time gives you zero advantage over the other in the whole "not being a total boring little infantile shitheel" sweepstakes. You are both losers in that game, and in general, for that matter, and it wouldn't make a difference what athlete you were rubbing one out to, what team you had bought posters of to wallpaper your parents' basement with, or what sport you acted like you been really good at in high school.

What sport were you good at in High a school? It seems like you want to tell us. Bring stats.

You really need to work on reading comprehension. Put down your Chicago Bears sippy cup and pick up a book.

No I get it. You think we’re a couple of worthless losers who’s self worth is tied up in the teams we root for (you did hit the nail on the head with outside shooter btw).

The High School hero stuff was a hard left turn though, I can only assume that’s projection on your part.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT