ADVERTISEMENT

Reneau should be the perfect college player

really skilled can easily be a 20 point per game scorer, but lacks the size and athleticism to play in the NBA, He will get a very hefty payday next year from a SEC team
Miami is in the ACC.

I agree, he's very good, BUT why doesn't he rebound better? Had 8 yesterday and at least 2 late were off missed FTs and uncontested. He should be a double double machine. Wish he was as interested in attacking the glass as he is going to the bucket. Already very good, but the opportunity to get so much better!

Reactions: Bucket Getter
Miami is in the ACC.

I agree, he's very good, BUT why doesn't he rebound better? Had 8 yesterday and at least 2 late were off missed FTs and uncontested. He should be a double double machine. Wish he was as interested in attacking the glass as he is going to the bucket. Already very good, but the opportunity to get so much better!
Because he cannot jump at all and doesn’t block out

really skilled can easily be a 20 point per game scorer, but lacks the size and athleticism to play in the NBA, He will get a very hefty payday next year from a SEC team
Hopefully no stay @ IU. He ill get bigger and improve his 3 pt shot. He can play in the NBA.

Malik is not a finish product. He is so much better than last year,HE has really work hard on his body.Malik has 2 more years to get even better. All the criticism is not warranted. You can hate on the coach. I love to see him mature in 2 years. He will be a load with improve 3 pt shooting.

Reactions: ams66 and demunn
If you can't jump, you can't jump. You just cannot improve that very much unless it's because you're very out of shape or overweight, Malik is neither. But he can/should be able to get better at blocking out, rebounding, and defense.
Malik is not a finish product.

Malik is not a finish product. He is so much better than last year,HE has really work hard on his body.Malik has 2 more years to get even better. All the criticism is not warranted. You can hate on the coach. I love to see him mature in 2 years. He will be a load with improve 3 pt shooting.
He won't be here.

Malik is money with the ball in the lane, but his incredible lack of effort at defending, rebounding, loose balls, etc is mind numbing. He honestly couldn’t care less.
He's an offensive minded player. If you have a guy like that, he'd better score a lot. I'd say Reneau has. I'd like Reneau to be a better defender and rebounder, but at least he has been pretty consistent offensively. Pretty damn good for a true Sophomore.

He's an offensive minded player. If you have a guy like that, he'd better score a lot. I'd say Reneau has. I'd like Reneau to be a better defender and rebounder, but at least he has been pretty consistent offensively. Pretty damn good for a true Sophomore.
Yes, but his coach preaches Defense First so you have to wonder why he doesn't seem to make more of an effort at it.

Finnish? You continually say he’s not Finnish? He’s from Miami and you need to brush up on your grammar if you insist on responding to every single post. Geez. 😳
Well forgive me for not finishing the 4th grade. I guess you are the grammar police. Life is to short Sir.

Well forgive me for not finishing the 4th grade. I guess you are the grammar police. Life is to short Sir.
I don't like the grammar police any more than you do, but on an IU forum it's not unreasonable to think most here have some affiliation with the university. You know, like actually attended a class at some point. Many of your posts give me a mini-migraine. And yes, life is absolutely too short.

• Haha
Reactions: mohoosier
You think MM is getting drafted? Or just transferring?
I think he will be a 2nd round pick yes. But I also think he will go pro if a team commits to signing him, even if he doesn't get drafted and has to go to the G league. He wants to be in the league as fast as possible no matter what.

I think he will be a 2nd round pick yes. But I also think he will go pro if a team commits to signing him, even if he doesn't get drafted and has to go to the G league. He wants to be in the league as fast as possible no matter what.
only problem with that equation is he's not an NBA player.

• Haha
only problem with that equation is he's not an NBA player.
And miller Kopp is? How bout race? Troy Williams? All were in the G league, hell Troy played for the Knicks.

I’ll bet you whatever you would like Kurt that Mack plays in an NBA within the next two season after this one.

And miller Kopp is? How bout race? Troy Williams? All were in the G league, hell Troy played for the Knicks.

I’ll bet you whatever you would like Kurt that Mack plays in an NBA within the next two season after this one.
I don't want to bet against the kid hope he does. but I don't see it. he's a spot up shooter can't guard anyone. can't score off the dribble against college players. how the hell will he ever make it? Troy Williams is a great athlete. played like a schizoid at times but had some skills that translated to the NBA game. will Mack play in the G league probably so, that's not a great accomplishment for a top 10 kid.

Miller Kopp and Race will never be at an NBA game unless they buy a ticket. and Bates had the good game the other day that's awesome happy for him but not close to being an NBA player. do you watch NBA games? JHS can't sniff the floor. and that is a really skilled kid. probably only 15 to 20 American players make rosters as rookies each year. you think bates and Mack are top 20 players in college basketball? there not even top 100, Ware will get drafted, but he better pick his game up or he will end up like Romeo.

I don't want to bet against the kid hope he does. but I don't see it. he's a spot up shooter can't guard anyone. can't score off the dribble against college players. how the hell will he ever make it? Troy Williams is a great athlete. played like a schizoid at times but had some skills that translated to the NBA game. will Mack play in the G league probably so, that's not a great accomplishment for a top 10 kid.

Miller Kopp and Race will never be at an NBA game unless they buy a ticket. and Bates had the good game the other day that's awesome happy for him but not close to being an NBA player. do you watch NBA games? JHS can't sniff the floor. and that is a really skilled kid. probably only 15 to 20 American players make rosters as rookies each year. you think bates and Mack are top 20 players in college basketball? there not even top 100, Ware will get drafted, but he better pick his game up or he will end up like Romeo.
Careful. I got banned for claiming Trayce and JHS weren’t sniffing the court - the very day TJD started getting a legit chance. He’s done very well since, but JHS is still stuck in purgatory.

Careful. I got banned for claiming Trayce and JHS weren’t sniffing the court - the very day TJD started getting a legit chance. He’s done very well since, but JHS is still stuck in purgatory.
tjd has done well I think he will have a decent career. JHS time will tell, most on here don't understand how good NBA players are, could you imagine MM playing against Jason Tatum

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT