ADVERTISEMENT

Reneau should be the perfect college player

tjd has done well I think he will have a decent career. JHS time will tell, most on here don't understand how good NBA players are, could you imagine MM playing against Jason Tatum
I don't see MM playing at the next level, even throwing in the potential card. He definitely can shoot and is developing a confidence to drive, but doesn't seem to have the athleticism I think a lot of us were expecting, being a 5 star. But I've been wrong more than right when it comes to this subject.

No one blocks out, really. It's rare when you see it. And, I don't think I've ever seen a team that bites on shot fakes so easily, while conversely using so few on the offensive end. Maybe that's why they bite: they don't see it often enough in practice!
Knight's teams championed the block outs and shot fakes. It shouldn't be any wonder how much we miss his days of domineering excellence.

I really liked what CMW SAID in his presser. I'M a firm believer in working hard. It is what and how I raised my kids. Sometimes they get get it,Sometimes it takes longer. Each one get it in their own time. Hince it will take time for them to gel in there own time. I still believe in CMW. HE said the words .I wanted to hear. Please forgive me word police my computer is old like me and my keys stick. So forgive the headache.

Reactions: Bucket Getter
I don't see MM playing at the next level, even throwing in the potential card. He definitely can shoot and is developing a confidence to drive, but doesn't seem to have the athleticism I think a lot of us were expecting, being a 5 star. But I've been wrong more than right when it comes to this subject.
I disagree , alot of players in the NBA do not play defense. MM has 1 key thing his age. If he chooses to learn,he has 3 more years to learn his trade. How can you say what MM will be in 3 years. The young man can really shoot. He has a coach,who is really in his corner so I do not see him leaving except for the Pros. Everyone was calling him a bust but CMW stood by him and told everyone to leave the young man alone.

I disagree , alot of players in the NBA do not play defense. MM has 1 key thing his age. If he chooses to learn,he has 3 more years to learn his trade. How can you say what MM will be in 3 years. The young man can really shoot. He has a coach,who is really in his corner so I do not see him leaving except for the Pros. Everyone was calling him a bust but CMW stood by him and told everyone to leave the young man alone.
the statement that a lot of players don't play defense is ridiculous. have no idea what MM will be in 3 years. but watching him this season I don't see him ever making it in the NBA. he's too small for a 4 and lacks the athleticism to ever be a 3. outside of hitting a few jump shots and coming to Bloomington with an inflated reputation and ranking tell me what he's done to make you think he has an NBA future.

Whatever. Too much there to respond to.

the statement that a lot of players don't play defense is ridiculous. have no idea what MM will be in 3 years. but watching him this season I don't see him ever making it in the NBA. he's too small for a 4 and lacks the athleticism to ever be a 3. outside of hitting a few jump shots and coming to Bloomington with an inflated reputation and ranking tell me what he's done to make you think he has an NBA future.
Does the nba have a designated free throw shooter like baseball’s DH? He’d be pretty good there.

Does the nba have a designated free throw shooter like baseball’s DH? He’d be pretty good there.
being a good free throw shooter at IU is like being the smartest of the 3 stooges. I'm not sure what MMs free throw percentage is, but I'd guess Edey has taken more in 1 game than he has all season.

Maybe he becomes a one dimensional, situational shooting guard?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT