ADVERTISEMENT

Red Head Monday

I’ve never really been a big fan of true redheads. Maybe it’s the starkness of the white skin garnished with facial freckles…too little sun. Hell, I don’t know. Maybe I just prefer brunettes. That said, thanks for sharing. It brought back fondled…excuse me, fond old memories, the time of the month I earned my “red wings”.

50084e780e460320a6e3589d9418d89a.jpg

d5fed886949d2d1d2bbd213cbf81c39e.jpg

c19d8d53960af5efde2382e7eb788098.jpg

c19d8d53960af5efde2382e7eb788098.jpg

annie-wersching-fhm-photoshoot-08_640_aa.jpg

dswz8r1gowm21.jpg

Yes sir!!!! But they also come with certain traits that offset that but I’m all in.
I've found it wise to always maintain distance from any hair-colored woman described as a "firecracker". Their fuse is invariably short and the nearly instantaneous transformation of pent up potential energy into kinetic makes me jump.

• Haha
Reactions: sglowrider
By far the best in bed. Fight me.

Funny enough I have never slept with a redhead -- unless you could an Asian chick who coloured her hair red! I can add black women to that list too -- unless I move back which is unlikely.

Best or most passionate if you want to generalise -- Malay women. Hands down. I guess I could throw in Filipino women but my sample size is pretty small there. I think these brown/highly tanned women are the best -- something about their culture.

Chinese women are hit & miss like white chicks though I would slant towards asian/chinese women. Sex seems less complicated and not politicised with them.

Reactions: Cavanagh
I've found it wise to always maintain distance from any hair-colored woman described as a "firecracker". Their fuse is invariably short and the nearly instantaneous transformation of pent up potential energy into kinetic makes me jump.

Clearly you have not met my sister. And she has black hair. I pity my BIL.

• Haha
Reactions: kkott
Funny enough I have never slept with a redhead -- unless you could an Asian chick who coloured her hair red! I can add black women to that list too -- unless I move back which is unlikely.

Best or most passionate if you want to generalise -- Malay women. Hands down. I guess I could throw in Filipino women but my sample size is pretty small there. I think these brown/highly tanned women are the best -- something about their culture.

Chinese women are hit & miss like white chicks though I would slant towards asian/chinese women. Sex seems less complicated and not politicised with them.
I have not been lucky enough to be with a Philippines gal. On the to do list. Literally.

Not only have I slept with a true redhead in bed, but when I came back up for another hit of fresh air, I had the “redwings” to show for it. Today, 50 years later, it remains my most impressive sexual conquest. BTW, for the uninitiated earning one’s “redwings” has nothing to do with color of hair, but is more a thing of timing in conjunction with overzealous horniness in an uncontrollable state of excitation, drunkenness induced.

One only thinks they’ve been fully aroused until witnessing the sight of one’s 250 lb masseuse walking out of her bedroom closet dressed in a pink negligée. I offer no apology for the things I do for "love" in opportunity come my way. What else can I say but still haunted to this day?

Last edited:
  • Love
Lover not a fighter type ehhh? Redheads make you feel like you’ve been in the best fight. Bruised and battered in a good way.

Lover not a fighter type ehhh? Redheads make you feel like you’ve been in the best fight. Bruised and battered in a good way.
I couldn't help but recall the Rolling Stone lyrics...

Love and hope and sex and dreams
Are still surviving on the street
Look at me, I'm in tatters!
I'm a shattered
Shattered

Bruised and battered, tattered in shatters...it's all good, Brother, the conquests in becoming a man.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT